Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
International
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard on the news tonight that GTA III has been banned in Australia due to its extreme violence and graphic nature. :rolleyes: Whats up with that?? :wth: GTA III is one of the greatest games I have ever played. This game is beyond awesome if you have never played it. ou work for a mob boss and the more people you kill and the more things you destroy the more points and money you get. I was amazed to learn it was banned in Australia :eek:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yeah, not only in Australia, but it's going to be banned in several countries in Europe.

L

·
0 Posts
well, it's a little violent ok, but i don't know a game more perfectly made than this one!!

how do you do for corrompt the police?
i haven't get it.
and who of you won already the race in town?

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Its banned temporarily, as far as i know.
When they introduce and R rating for games then it will be available (or so ive heard).

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
that's why we have the black-market, and cd-burners people, incase things like this happen

·
Registered
404 Posts
You can't burn PS2 games with a normal burner.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Il_Genio said:
You can't burn PS2 games with a normal burner.
Oh yes you can ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
It's a fun game to play. Remember that it's only a game, and anyone who dares to do this stuff in reality needs to have their mind examined (it's only a game!).

The great thing about it is you can wander around town for hours and just hang out, or just steal a few cars and enjoy the scenery. If you choose to take in a few tasks you can do so as well such as the Ambulance or the Mob.

This is an American maxim, but this game is definitely not for kids. It is a good way to relieve stress or vent out for fun, but it's something I won't let them play no matter what.

And the parents and sellers of the game should be aware that only adults should purchase it.

Wish I could play PS2 games on the PC!

:D

Nap

1 - 8 of 8 Posts