Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've stolen the idea about this thread from the Udinese forum (Ari, do you forgive me? :D ;)) and I think that it can be very interesting. You can attach photos, drawings and small animations from your PC and of course from net. Everything connected to Toro and it's fans is allowed! :cool:

The first photo is from the generation that won the last Scudetto in 1976/77 and the second and the third are very anti-gobbo! :finger:

Attachments

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
I have a Balzaretti's pic made by me...but the scanner is broken so...i can't post any pics:wallbang::howler::cry:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
I think it's quite sad to see that some people have no other means of demonstrating their unity than through attacks on a rival or opponent. Moreover I find it very sad to learn that there are people who dedicate themselves elaborate projects whose sole objective is to undertake these attacks, such at antijuve.com. And in some sense I sympathize with these bitter individuals and regret that they do not use their creativity and talent to do something positive rather than something negative.

But that's me, I made a pro-something website instead of making an anti-something site.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
numerodix said:
I think it's quite sad to see that some people have no other means of demonstrating their unity than through attacks on a rival or opponent. Moreover I find it very sad to learn that there are people who dedicate themselves elaborate projects whose sole objective is to undertake these attacks, such at antijuve.com.
antijuve.com??????????it's my first time to know such kind website!
i think it should be quite interesting!
many thanks!

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Romanticar said:
I've stolen the idea about this thread from the Udinese forum (Ari, do you forgive me? :D ;)) and I think that it can be very interesting. You can attach photos, drawings and small animations from your PC and of course from net. Everything connected to Toro and it's fans is allowed! :cool:

The first photo is from the generation that won the last Scudetto in 1976/77 and the second and the third are very anti-gobbo! :finger:
if you mean ...........all images about toro can be showed here?
there are so many!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts