Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
I hope it... but I cannot believe it.
Last year we lost against them in Bilbao... and in Granada we got a draw. They are not the most comfortable opponent for Athletic.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope it... but I cannot believe it.
Last year we lost against them in Bilbao... and in Granada we got a draw. They are not the most comfortable opponent for Athletic.
forget about last year and record and statistics and so on,
every game is different.

for example,i were in stadium yesterday,and my team had 100% record this season at home,but this record didn't mean anything,they lost,or like atletico madrid,they lost for the first time this season.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BILBAO ATHLETIC and ATHLETIC BILBAO FEMININO both won with scoring 4 goals,
Will ATHLETIC BILBAO win against granada with scoring 4 too?
I hope they will.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Espanyol won and they are above us in the table now,but we have a maatch in our hand, deportivo with 1 point behind us will play soon,if they win,we will be dropped to relegation zone,Caparos will hopefully help us,good luck to caparros' men.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
We should have coasted both games last year...had 80% of the ball in San Mames and missed a penalty down there before squandering many chances against 10 men.

When was the last penalty we had...says it all...we don't get players into the box with the ball...nothing but crosses.

We have to get something out of this game or it's time for changes.

It really is as simple as that.This situation cannot continue.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Have you watched Granada play this year guy? They're dangerous on the attack and they almost stopped Real Madrid. They're much stronger than last year and you guys couldn't win then..Why so cocky?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Have you watched Granada play this year guy? They're dangerous on the attack and they almost stopped Real Madrid. They're much stronger than last year and you guys couldn't win then..Why so cocky?
Btw we are Athletic Bilbao...we are Basque and always,always cocky.

I have no doubt Granada will pose a threat at home given the form we are in but we really shouldn't be losing to minnows like this in the grand scheme of things.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
We are masters of our own destiny...If we need a team to win for us on the last day of the season,so be it.

Until then we focus on what we have to do...not rubber neck at other results.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Mikel Rico looking good, but we are basically given a goal

edit: I took out the exclamation point because we will probably screw this up, and draw 1-1, or worse

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AMOREBIETA booked but i think it is nothing special,he can't finish a game without a card,maybe,if he does one day,everybody should celebrate.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts