Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Grafite is havin a great season in Germany (Wolfsburg) scorin 17 goals in only 15 matches (+ UEFA Cup / German Cup 24 goals total) so far.

Do u think Dunga will give him a call ? We all know he loves to follow the German league and already called many players (even the likes of Naldo, Gilberto, Mineiro or Tinga)

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
He scored 3 goals in the last game, Fred scored 2, Dunga is having a problem here, but I suppose he will stick to his favorites, Adriano and LF

He said the group is almost closed, so the other aspirants have to resign to not be in the Mundial,or go to another NT if they can

Only serious massive injuries wil change that. I don´t believe any aspirant wats this to get to the team

He has his bunkers , and the others have to stop dreaming, the younger ones have maby distant hope for brazil 2014

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
He scored again today, he has now 18 goals and reached the numbers of he injured bosnian from Hoffenheim which will not return this season.

Anyway i do not believe Dunga will notice. And there are many attackers before him aiming to the NT, beginning with Kirisson (I will never know to spell that:confused:)

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Wonderful goal indeed!
Grafiti is really in the best form of his life
and he is one of the best strikers in world at the moment.
20 goals in 17 league games, 26 goals in 23 games in total.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

:star: German Champion 2009 :star:

German league:

Goals: 28
Direct assists: 11
Matches played: 25

German Cup:

Goals: 4
Direct assists: 2
Matches played: 3

UEFA-Cup:

Goals: 4
Direct assists: 1
Matches played: 3

Total:

Goals: 36
Direct assists: 14
Matches played: 31

·
Registered
564 Posts
well he is living his best moments nowadays, he deserves a call but not now still too early for him, although i think he is 29 year old now

·
Registered
564 Posts
well something to be said is the a call up for the Brazil NT is not a reward!!

it is who u think can fit and perform better in his position as a group, so we can't say that Grafite wasn't one of the best Brazilians in the last season but this doesn't mean that he had to be called up.. clear

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Grafite voted Germany's footballer of the year

Last season's Bundesliga top scorer Grafite of VfL Wolfsburg has been voted Germany's footballer of the year by sports journalists. The traditional vote carried out by Kicker magazine and participated in by 1,042 journalists saw Brazilian Grafite receive 331 votes, followed by 171 for striker Mario Gomez, who has since moved from VfB Stuttgart to Bayern Munich.

"I want to do even better (this season) and score more goals," said Grafite. "If I manage to play more games than last year then it's possible."

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
3 gols... in the CL opener. Not to bump this thread or anything :lala:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Hey, if anyone bumped it, it was Grafite himself. Great performance indeed.

·
Registered
590 Posts
hey..

Dunga... wasup ??

We got the Fabiano sub right here.. that, or we call Ronaldo... Robinho/Nilmar as striker 2..

kick out Adriano.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts