Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
56,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would you put money on him and have him in your club?

me i would. the match he made yesturday. breathless.

·
Registered
56,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it's a player like that we need at lyon.
milan will not take him back. so he will be free to go whoever he wants.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
He deserves to get his name spelled with the capital G.

·
Registered
56,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, Gourcuff:)

look that, a crazy match.

[tub]OwOrqWKC51U[/tub]

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
If I remember correctly, Bordeaux have approximately two hours from now before their buy-out clause agreement with Milan expires.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
yeah i realy like this guy, if Valencia had the money i would like to see him with us, maybe if we sell silva we could.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
it's a player like that we need at lyon.
milan will not take him back. so he will be free to go whoever he wants.
No he wont be free to go. If Bordeaux won't pay the agreed sum or he does not want to join Bordeaux than he will be a Milan player. Lyon wants him? Sure pay 10 million euros and Benzema and you can have him.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
No he wont be free to go. If Bordeaux won't pay the agreed sum or he does not want to join Bordeaux than he will be a Milan player. Lyon wants him? Sure pay 10 million euros and Benzema and you can have him.
:howler: You're having a laugh. I don't expect him to return unless he is guaranteed a place in the first 11 for Milan. A young player like him; won't want to play second fiddle and waste away till he reaches 30 and you start playing him :howler:

But seriously you've got to get him in the first eleven

·
ultrAslan_Ingiltere
27 Posts
Yeah he is pretty good and also is young so I wouldn't mind him playing at my club at all.

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
:howler: You're having a laugh. I don't expect him to return unless he is guaranteed a place in the first 11 for Milan. A young player like him; won't want to play second fiddle and waste away till he reaches 30 and you start playing him :howler:

If he is on this level and returns to Milan and continues it, he will start no doubt.

·
Registered
69,964 Posts
Victor Piturca: "Gourcuff is not better than Cristian Tanase" :thumbsup:

The only thing with a bit of sense this idiot has said in the last year :hopeful:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts

Beckham will be gone ;) so there's an opening for him on the right side. Clarence is finished, Ronaldinho starts on the bench anyway, Ambrosini is half finished and Flamini will become a RB. As it stands right now he can walk right over the Milan line-up. The only guaranteed midfield starters are Pirlo, Gatusso & Kaka.

Heck maybe he would fit perfectly for the christmas tree, side by side as AMC with Kaka.

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
There is no place for him at milan with Kaka there. He would be redundant. Imo Milan play better with 2 forwards. Gourcuff would be perfect for Fiorentina, Lazio, Roma, etc...

1 - 20 of 103 Posts