Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read that this trade is very close to an agreement.
i think it can be negative:)
gottardi id a great player,but hasn't played too much in lazio.
moreiro is great,but already 31,could be useful as a sub.
collonese is an loser,he was awful against man utd in the champions league in 1999.
but lazio can get 2 players for one,it could be great.
what do you think?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Very exiting transfer...

Not what I would call a "blockbuster" trade.

But if you get Moriero,this opens the way for Sergio Conceicao's transfer to Parma,which is good :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yeah, keep Lazio's Bench warm :p:p

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
It´s only a rumour. Moratti would never let a player like Moriero go to Lazio for a trade with Gottardi.Maybe for Stankovic, but there´s no doubt that Moriero will leave Inter.

PS Lombardi is involved with the transfer to.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Moriero for Stankovic? lets not be ridiculus....

Moriero is better than Gottardi but he is unhappy sitting on the bench all the time.At Lazio there is a rotation system so he;ll play a few games as well.Gottardi never complains PLUS he can be a wing back,something that Moriero wasnt,isnt and will never be.And Inter uses wing backs,Lazio not.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
about lombardo i think he rather play in a top team in serie A Who can win the league and cl(wether he plays or not),than fight for relegation in the boring scottish league
he has probably one year left on top level,and he will not leave,he is actually ericksson's favorite player with mancini and miha.

·
International
6,519 Posts
you mean by us, Lazio :p

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
ok but Inter is still stupid too trade him for Moriero:mad:

Gottardi and Colonnese match but now Inter would have 2 right wingers, im confused about Inters Transfers politics

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Willem,he will not replace Zanetti,Gottardi will be his sub! as I said he doesnt give a **** sitting on the bench all the time while Moriero (a) does mind and (b) is not a wing back.Panucci is leaving as well...

M

·
0 Posts
OK once again.
Moriero for Stankovic that is so funny hahahahahah
But that is ok if Lazio get Recoba for Marcolin.

:):):):):):):):)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Moriero is one of my favourite players at Inter. I only said a player at Lazio that Inter would have more benifit from than Gottardi because he stinks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts