Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well there is plenty going around that we could consider.

Silvain Wiltord (attack) - Arsenal
Danny Tiatto (left back/midfield) - Man City
Basturk (centre mid) - Leverkusen
Amoroso (attacker) - No club (formerly Dortmund)
Gamarra (centre back) - Inter Milan

And i'm sure there is many more. Im not saying to sign them but they all must be considered. I think Tiatto could be a great signing considering Favalli is leaving. He could compete with Zauri and Cesar. The others you probably all know.

We should have signed Vargas for example this season. A good centre back, was captain of Reggina and now at Empoli.

I think we should swap Corradi for Di Vaio and if we can get money that will be great. Sell Lopez and sign either Wiltord or Amoroso. We need to buy smart if we are going to survive.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
I doubt Amoroso will be really fit again...

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
No, please not Wiltord. I'd rather have someone from the Primavera team to lead our attack.;) Well, maybe not but some young talent who can actually hit the net sometimes and has low wage demands would be far more useful. I think we should take a player on too on a free transfer and make part exchanges for some of our stars getting promising players in return hopefully not on loan.

·
Registered
153 Posts
As far as I know Bastürk has signed with Werder Bremen for next season but I don't think he would have been that useful for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts