Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NK Pobjeda Tesanjka, (223579).

Got promoted!
Won the season last year, but lost in the playoff. Won the league again this season, and was above promotion status! About to by a 14,000 TSI player!

Woooohooo!

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
fukk offf

:D

I will never get promoted ... now, the guy who won the league 3rd or 4th time in a row, finally got an easy opponent for the play offs and ... HE DID NOT SHOW UP for the game>!>!>! WHY? What is his interest to stay in lowest division? i know what - to fulkin annoy me ... JEBIII GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hate HT!

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
fukk offf

:D

I will never get promoted ... now, the guy who won the league 3rd or 4th time in a row, finally got an easy opponent for the play offs and ... HE DID NOT SHOW UP for the game>!>!>! WHY? What is his interest to stay in lowest division? i know what - to fulkin annoy me ... JEBIII GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hate HT!

:howler:

Just keep improving and eventually you'll catch up on him. He's an idiot if he prefers to stay in the same division for several seasons because there is a fanclub limit for every division, meaning his growth is slowed down a lot.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been so lucky, getting easy clubs in my league :)

Congrats Adnan,
lets avoid relegation now.

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
I lost promotion and didn't promote to the first division. :(

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
I was promoted too (from 8th to 7th level in France). :)

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need to make money... Any tips, skill trading? how do you do it, and how do i know a player will raise in tsi?

·
Darth Maul
601 Posts
I need to make money... Any tips, skill trading? how do you do it, and how do i know a player will raise in tsi?
If your stadium isnt big enough than u do need to make money in the transer market.

I u use firefox, there is a very nice add on called Foxtrick that provides calculation to when a player is supposed to level up based on his age, form & TSI...I use it...
Its the most accurate for GK's though.

·
Registered
59,048 Posts
NK Pobjeda Tesanjka, (223579).

Got promoted!
Won the season last year, but lost in the playoff. Won the league again this season, and was above promotion status! About to by a 14,000 TSI player!

Woooohooo!
what division?

My problem was that I kept holding onto my players for too long. Play 5-3-2 counter and my defence probably is too good when my youth trainees could actually play for my first team. Changed it a bit and will continue so.

Anyone else here counter-attack btw?

the match engine sometimes.... :groan::groan::groan:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts