Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the Spanish announcers would say " GOL GOL GOL GOL GOOOOOOOOOOOL..COSTINHAAA!!!!"

90th minute, Porto tie it up by scoring in the middle of Manchester, and the devils are out! What a match.. Or as the Americans would say, (how ironic the goal involved Tim Howard), "priceless"..

I PISS IN A RED AND WHITE POT!

When I think of it, Real Madrid, Marseille, Porto and Newcastle are all still in European competition (all of which PFC at least got one point against).. ;)

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
hey and do u notice how all the teams we got one point against except newc competed in the champs league...hmmm....and how the viking team isnt a champs league team..but thats okay. cuz if they were they wouldnt have even gone through the easy task of beatin our "most tropheyed team":rolleyes: ......its alrite though. our players go watch tv and see the players they played against...while urs...well they cant even catch norwegian teams on tv!:tongue:

i sve u kurac!
PARTIZAN JE SAMPION!

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
:proud:

Man what a match with such a beautiful ending, arrogant United brought to it's knees by a very classy Porto. Justice prevailed in the end tonight and thank God for that!

FORCA PORTO! :cool:

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
And if it's any comfort to you that Porto beat your side as well, then so be it!

3-0! Don't you forget it! ;)

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Milenko said:
. our players go watch tv and see the players they played against...while urs...well they cant even catch norwegian teams on tv!:tongue:

:howler:

Milenko, then your players should have made most of their chance to turn their TV's on and watch the team that demolished them 3:0 not so long ago. Their game was on TV and in that game they demolished some other suckers 4:0.
Obviously, they won't learn much by watching teams they drew against.
And it is for their own good, because with all these rising interest rates, you never know, that 3:0 might turn into another 5:0! :D

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
red star forever said:
:howler:

Milenko, then your players should have made most of their chance to turn their TV's on and watch the team that demolished them 3:0 not so long ago. Their game was on TV and in that game they demolished some other suckers 4:0.
Obviously, they won't learn much by watching teams they drew against.
And it is for their own good, because with all these rising interest rates, you never know, that 3:0 might turn into another 5:0! :D
Or maybe you should just watch Javor and the breath taking skill of Igbodo, the self-proclaimed "Nigerian Pele".. ;)

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
I used to like United, now they shit me with their arrogant attitude and ferguson, please what a drkadjija

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Juve? You don't like Juve?

Geez. I mean, Deportivo? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I didn't mention Juve because of the CL result, I don't like them in general. But honestly, it's nicer to see Deportivo advance IMO because it makes the CL more exciting and less predictable. I don't find the competition exciting this year anyway :howler: my interest has decreased.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
To tell you the truth i dont support anyone but zvezda. Parni on the other hand seems to support Chelsea and PAOK oh and some other mediocre black and white team cant remember their names.... :D

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Borba, that's what I love to hear. For me, it's Zvezda all the way (and of course a bit of sympathy for Leotar), but I definitely see no reason why I should support several foreign clubs..

And of course, Parni should never be someone to look up to when it comes to that, because he's just a bi*tch.. :D

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
It's not that I'm some hardcore Juve supporter, I just like Nedved, Trezeguet, Zambrotta & Co. so...Italian teams I have some preferences for/against 'cause it was basically the only thing (other than CL) that we use to have on TV here...well, there was the premiersip but who cares? :pp Now there's La Liga too, but I still just stick to Serie A...habits, I guess.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Borba said:
To tell you the truth i dont support anyone but zvezda. Parni on the other hand seems to support Chelsea and PAOK oh and some other mediocre black and white team cant remember their names.... :D
Wow, is that supposed to be some cheap shot at me now? If you know more about Grobars you would know why I sympathize Chelsea and PAOK. Key word is sympathize, not support or die for.

Why I like Chelsea: Long before (when the Chelsea fans were much more recognizable hooligans) our two fans had a pact and a very good friendship. The Chelsea fans event sent a letter to the Grobars with some fan material as a sign of this relationship. The Grobars made up a song, " Ko voli Partizan, taj voli Celzi i j*b* mater crvenoj zvezdi". At that time our group was very English oriented (still is, but the Agenti have tarnished that image) and almost all of our cheering style was based on the British methods. Obviously this club will always have a warm place in my heart.

Why I like PAOK: Just go to their forum, visit the English section and see for yourself. The relationship between them and Juzni-Front is great and they are probably the closest other fan group we've got to calling our "friends". Furthermore, about 15-20 JF members went to Hungary with PAOK fans to support the Greek club in their UEFA Cup match.. Not to mention that on their way back, a couple of their buses pulled up in Belgrade and had a nice time with some other Juzni-Front Members. And if thats not enough for you, there is a Juzni Front group with a flag, "Paok & Partizan Forever", which is at EVERY MATCH..

Well, sir, I hope that clears some things up for you..

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Parni Valjak said:
Wow, is that supposed to be some cheap shot at me now? If you know more about Grobars you would know why I sympathize Chelsea and PAOK. Key word is sympathize, not support or die for.

Why I like Chelsea: Long before (when the Chelsea fans were much more recognizable hooligans) our two fans had a pact and a very good friendship. The Chelsea fans event sent a letter to the Grobars with some fan material as a sign of this relationship. The Grobars made up a song, " Ko voli Partizan, taj voli Celzi i j*b* mater crvenoj zvezdi". At that time our group was very English oriented (still is, but the Agenti have tarnished that image) and almost all of our cheering style was based on the British methods. Obviously this club will always have a warm place in my heart.

Why I like PAOK: Just go to their forum, visit the English section and see for yourself. The relationship between them and Juzni-Front is great and they are probably the closest other fan group we've got to calling our "friends". Furthermore, about 15-20 JF members went to Hungary with PAOK fans to support the Greek club in their UEFA Cup match.. Not to mention that on their way back, a couple of their buses pulled up in Belgrade and had a nice time with some other Juzni-Front Members. And if thats not enough for you, there is a Juzni Front group with a flag, "Paok & Partizan Forever", which is at EVERY MATCH..

Well, sir, I hope that clears some things up for you..
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww !

:proud: :proud: :proud:

That just brings tears to my eyes.

Now...who does whom up the @rse ? Since you sympathize with them so much, I'd say the Chelsea fans give you a good poundin, eh ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts