Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That said it all, if Chelsea continues his run in CL, they might lose their concentration on Premier League. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
naaa, Chelsea winning the title fr sure, so if chelsea knock out barca im happy, but i also hope some1 knocks them out to, 2 arrogant teams.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
vinsea said:
Gooners would you support Chelsea in CL?
What sort of question is that? I hope they crash and burn a horrible death. I can't stand it when people support teams from their own country even if they're their teams' rivals in things like this. It's insane. :googly:

If roles were reversed would Chelsea fans support us? Would they f**k.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
vinsea said:
That said it all, if Chelsea continues his run in CL, they might lose their concentration on Premier League. What do you guys think?
WILL WE FUK !!! :howler:

I hope they lose 10-0.

·
Registered
865 Posts
vinsea said:
One of the dumbest questions ever... :wth:
How can we support a team who's our rival for the championship? And hoping they would lose their concentration on EPL because of Champs League is just plain stupid.
I hope Barca tears them apart and Frank shuts Jose's big mouth...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was supporting arsenal, but not anymore. Now, i just hope Chelsea, Man U and liverpool proceeds to quarterfinals.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nauan said:
One of the dumbest questions ever... :wth:
How can we support a team who's our rival for the championship? And hoping they would lose their concentration on EPL because of Champs League is just plain stupid.
I hope Barca tears them apart and Frank shuts Jose's big mouth...
Then you must be thinking that Raul is one of the dumbest person on earth. Read the news.

·
63,337 Posts
vinsea said:
I was supporting arsenal, but not anymore. Now, i just hope Chelsea, Man U and liverpool proceeds to quarterfinals.
oh no, i think i am about to cry. :D

·
Registered
791 Posts
The only english team I would think about supporting in europe would be Liverpool.

Chelsea have elipsed Man U as my most hated club.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Why in the world would we want them to win? :yuck:

Of course there are other teams from England I wouldn't mind being succesfull in Europe, but no, Chelsea's not on that list... :yuck:

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
in dont mind liverpool doing well, but i wouldnt want CHELSEA, BARCA, MANUTD to win, i hope they die!!!!!

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Arsenal and only Arsenal every other team can goto hell.

·
Registered
865 Posts
vinsea said:
Then you must be thinking that Raul is one of the dumbest person on earth. Read the news.
Why would I give a sh1t about Raul and his preferences in football? Probably he is the dumbest muthafuka there is.... :pp

·
63,337 Posts
why don't we ever come up against defences like that in CL ? if we'd played Barca tonight the score would probably have finished 10-10 :eekani:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
khimik said:
What sort of question is that? I hope they crash and burn a horrible death. I can't stand it when people support teams from their own country even if they're their teams' rivals in things like this. It's insane. :googly:

If roles were reversed would Chelsea fans support us? Would they f**k.

Yea I agree. Even though Parma is no longer a rival to Juve or the topsides I still put a HUGE fecking smile whenever Juve loses. Lazio and Bologna too as I can't stand them! :yuck:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
why don't we ever come up against defences like that in CL ? if we'd played Barca tonight the score would probably have finished 10-10 :eekani:

That kind of score would cause massive heart-attacks and I'm sensing that the CL-people knew that so they perhaps avoided Barca-Arsenal :shades:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
vinsea said:
I don't know how I'm going to sleep at night now. I mean, we've never had people wanting to see us fail or anything :eek: you are as insane as Haroon.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
My answer to this thread :

Usually I just enjoy the match. But Barça is one of clubs I fond of, so they had my support.

Anyway, congrats to the victory anyway. It's a well-deserved one. :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts