Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, but this forum is no longer any fun... there is too much fanaticism and bullying... Back in the day when we had folks such as Carlito, Deniz, Hagi, etc. around I used to love this place.. Don't get me wrong we have had a lot of cool new members join, but along with them we have had many well I don't want to go too deep into it not so friendly (at least against those of opposing teams) members join as well... Sure these peopel have gotten better, but the bullying still carries on and I can;t take it anymore... All I am going to say is stop the bullying and judgmental behavior and save yourselves... I was once named the most ignorant and dumbest poster in these rooms after the invasion of course... I may be dumb and ignorant but I care about others too much to deal with injustice and provocation... If you gusy still want me around take action and start a campaign against bullying in XT or Goodbye XT take care... :shades:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I don't think you should leave. Just give XT a second chance dude.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
no need to quit, stuff gets crazy for me around here but I don't leave. I'll never give my haters that satisfaction ;)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Haydi good bye.....:)

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
I'm back bro. Together we will get rid of the sari-lacivert evil surpluss on this beautiful cimbom forum :thumbsup:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
I LOVE YOU!!!

Now will you stay? :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
buzyb said:
stop bullying this guy...LÜTFEN

:howler:

It was a good one....:D

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
:D no offense man waq...you overreact...stay here and you will see the good times again, trust me ;)

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
ben gidiyorum diye thread acmak cocukca geldi bana diyecektim ama zaten oyle oldugu geldi aklima sustum... :)

real men dont say goodbye :pp

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
There is a divide here to be honest. Some members are pro-active in their beliefs and some try to be passive.

Doruk (Waq). You'll come across this in real life. You either join or you don't. ANd sometimes it may annoy you but it's best to have a shot of whatever and ignore. :D

You are a part of the history of our forum (still trying to work out the name Waq :D). And from what I know of you, you are nice kid (and a hemsheri I think).

Just take a break from the forums and see how you feel in a month or so.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
"Go west life is peaceful there.....Go west....."

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
If you sincerely don't want to post on this board, then leave. But all I want to say is make sure you aren't doing it for attention and to have people beg for you to stay.
You may not agree with everything people say here, but would the board really be interesting if everyone's reply to a post was "your right, NFM"? Granted, there are some better than others at respectfully sharing a different opinion...
The whole point of a site like this is to give people a place to share their opinions with people all over the world that have the same interest. That shared interest SHOULD be football, not just the team you support...
my 2 cents

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
yeah very true, taking the anders frisk approach is kind of childish and shows very weak character.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
I agree with him about things sometimes being made too personal.
If someone disagrees with a poster, they can just state their response, no need to belittle the person or insult them.

·
Premium Member
7,137 Posts
The best way to settle things down among ourselves is to gang up against someone else... so why won't we all gang up against our dear friend and brother "Cengouli" (sic!) ((c) PAO Arsenal :D:D:D) and bully him. :howler:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts