Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Second-rate Brazilians?

They have like 2 Brazilians on their whole starting 11 and they are both dual-national Portuguese. Not to mention that most people in Europe think Derlei and Deco are very skillfull players.

So please, if you're going to talk out of your ass, do so in the Manchester Forum. :)

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Alex Ferguson said:
he he he

we will make sure we wrapp up the result on wednesday

bunch of second rate brazilians
:howler:

Who's the one laughing now, you ****wit!

Forca PORTO! :proud:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
This thread´s title is due to some modification I reckon;) !
Porto is now my clear favourite for the rest of the campaign!
FORCA PORTO!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Alex Ferguson ASSHOOOOOOOOOOOLE :howler:

Alex Ferguson said:
he he he

we will make sure we wrapp up the result on wednesday

bunch of second rate brazilians
he he he

they will make sure they wrapp up the resilt on wednesday

bunch of second rate englishmen

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Bravo Porto!
Congratulations! :)

@"alex ferguson"
...hope you were enjoying your shrimp sandwich when Costinha scored , you 2nd rate gloryhunter!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Congratulations. Man Utd have scored their fair share's worth of goals in the 90th minute so good luck to you in the next round. That said, the ref really was an absolute joke, your players fall over every time there's a breeze and I've never seen so many niggly little fouls from a European visiting team before! Man Utd get a taste of their own medicine!!! ;)

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Great game by Porto, but they let me down a bit in the second half.

My MOM would surely be Vitor Baia, or Paulo Ferreira, both were influential tonight. Ferreira was playing defense and attack very well.

Also, I must say I'm a bit upset with the United fans, aside from the one who posted in here, I mean a LOT of them are going on about Carlos Alberto diving, but yet they miss out on the fact that Nistelrooy invented diving. (end of semi rant)

Also, can someone explain to me HOW IN THE ****ING LIVING HELL, did Ronaldo come second in the MOM award on ManUtd.com? He played like what? 5/10 minutes? Christ...:dazed:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Porto coach pre game talk
Apparently the porto coach put up all the english press cuttings from the last 2 weeks in the dressing room for his team talk

1 - 20 of 34 Posts