Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after two years with Juventus, Mirkovic is going to Turkey to play for Fenerbache.
We are all wish him goodluck!

FORZA JUVE!!!

Come to visit my site: http://members.xoom.com/gojuve

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Is he that bad juventini?
supergeo thinks he is the worst player.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
No Carlito. Mirkovic is obviously a very talented player, but just as Zidane would hardly be ideal as a defensive midfielder Mirkovic who is a great wing-back just looked out of his element as a centerback.

He did more than reasonably well last season. He is not a superstar, but whoever plays him as a wingback (either right or left) will get a competent player.

Good luck Mirkovic :).

M

·
0 Posts
nothing to do with the topic. Just want to say I find the Daddy Zebra thing funny.:)

FORZA JUVE
FORZA Zebra

S

·
0 Posts
HAHAHA!!!!:):)

If you're Daddy Zebra, then we should be zebra pups or what?:p

On Mirkovic: I repeat, I don't think he did well this season. He might be versatile, but in my opinions, there are much better right-wing defenders than him. Anyways, he was a Biancanero, so good luck Mirko if you read this post.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I think he will play centerback though. i am not sure. Anyways, thank u.:)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Well i thought Mirkovic was a good player. But as Glen mentioned, he would be better at a club who plays a flat four formation at the back. I wish he went to Napoli, i like them and it would be great for them to get players like him and try and survive in Serie A. I think Mirkovic played the best game against Man U at Old Trafford a in our last CL campaign.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
On "Daddy Zebra". Thanks guys. None of you will have to be Zebra cubs unless you want to :).

I'm sure most of you know that you can put down a sub-title with resemblance to your favourite team by know.
If nothing else it can be a good laugh :).

Ciao.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts