Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually I've made my decision. I'm gone from this forum. You old guys have the forum back (Barca King etc.) & enjoy your zero posts per day. Good riddance.

Thanks to all who supported me (you know who you are :thumbsup:)

And for all those who constantly harassed me then **** you all. (and you know damn well who you lot are).

Please keep this thread open for a while so it can sink in what these guys have done - turn me from the love of a club by their ways.

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
Dont leave bro forget all the things that happened and come back .. but if u already decised to leave than best of luck for u bro .. thanks for ur posts.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
This club is so ****ing exagurated it's not even fun. We all know that this is the most self-destructive club in the world, fans spitting on their own players a hell of alot of times throughout the history, but know the fans have started spitting on eachother, on a ****ing internet-board!! This club as a whole is sinking to alot of knew lows, on a sporting level aswell as a fan-level.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
One thing I don't get... Why should this development affect the "choice" of your club? Either you're a Barça-fan or you're not, some complaining guys shouldn't change your passion for the club.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Somehow I saw this thread coming.

Force them to ban you. If you're leaving, then it may as well be in flames ;)

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
youngie, Barca is not only this board. So what if you had a few arguments with people here .

My impression is that you've invested a lot of emotion into something as silly as a chat forum and got offended at every criticism. seriously 3000+ posts in a few months? you needed to cool down

honestly i dont hate you but i really believe that you're a "youngie" , i still remember when you thought that my fight with alphaomega was because of religion when you knew nothing about my religion or his... i mean i dont practice any religion and i have no clue what alpha's religion is..

It is off topic comments like those which aggravate people in here...

my honest opinion is that if you're gonna let a bunch of guys you've never even met on a forum let you stop Supporting barca then maybe you're not a Barca fan on the inside... so i dont know try chelsea or something

g'luck man

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
lol don't be such an incredible drama queen. Yes people should've stopped bitching but on the other hand you didn't do anything to make them think anything better of you. Don't try and make a martyr out of yourself because of this.

Please keep this thread open for a while so it can sink in what these guys have done - turn me from the love of a club by their ways.
If all of this caused you to stop loving Barça then you weren't even a real fan to begin with. And i won't keep this thread open, the bullshit has to stop. FM's if you disagree you know where to find me ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.