Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd sadly like to announce my leaving of the Xtratime site and all other sites as I've left my job and have no idea when I'll be back online.:depress:

I have a great time, and each of you guys (well most of you) have left me with lasting good memories, and I've formed images of what you look like based on these.(Debs is hot):D :cool:

I have tried to be active in all threads as I love to discuss MILAN as it is my ONE true love in life.

I won't say goodbye, all I can say is we'll meet again.

FORZA MILAN PER SEMPRE.

P.S. I will be posting the same message on Milanmania, but switching the words Milanmania & Xtratime around.;)

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Geez, Tony, you will be missed! Please try to drop in from time to time. Good luck...you handsome hunk!:cool: :D :cool: :tongue: :eek:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Ciao, Tony, we'll miss ya!

Lav

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Take good care of yourself Toni ... I won't say goodbye to you either ... Hope to see you as soon as possible ...

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm in Milan at the moment till tomorrow, and found this internet place where i can see what's happening at Xtratime & Milanmania.

We played a good match on Sunday. Maldini had it so easy with Lecce's attack.

I don't know if you notice this but Gattuso (other than being everywhere) plays more forward than Ambrosini yet Ambro has scored 3 times this season.

Anyway will speak to you all later, probably back in Dublin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts