Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
There's a thug list somewhere on the site.

Number 1 with a BANG and A MORONIC HACK:

Deportivo the Butchers.

Becks out for the season thanks to a foul courtesy of Quasimodo Ducher

·
Registered
775 Posts
Good Bye Dirty team
Becks is Injuerd and maybe no WC Even Keane!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Feck you Depor, why don't you change your name to AFC DEPOR LA CORUNA - AMERICAN FOOTBALL CLUB DEPOR LA CORUNA! *ahem*, good that you're out, otherwise we'd see 10 star players less in the WC.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sorry to hear about Becks, he is an awesome player who deserved to go to the WC and your 5-2 hammering of them still wasnt punishment enough for the way they played.

I HOPE HE GETS BETTER SOON AND WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY IN THE WC!

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Spanish *ahem*! :mad:
Duscher should be banned for a dozen games!

Did you hear about Spanish newspaper "Marca"? They reported something like "This time Beckham was felled!". F*cking Spanish! :mad: :yuck:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
feel sorry for Beckham,but the tackle wasn't that bad.Beckham has made worse tackles himself.;)
Even Fergie admitted it was just one of them things ;)

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Jern Lizardhous, you said exactly the same thing last week. "Beckham himself has made worse tackles". Yeah SO???
Owen has made bad tackles, Henry has made worse tackles (very recent examples available), Vieira same thing, every player in the world has made worse tackles and challenges in his career! SO? Does that mean what happens to them can be brushed off with such a comment? I don't think so. Beckham has broken a bone in his foot, and it's ridiculous to say "ahem don't go overboard, he's made bad challenges in his career too". :rolleyes:
If you disagree, I'll want to see how you react next time an Arsenal player (henry/vieira/bergkamp) gets the same treatment.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Kyo said:
Jern Lizardhous, you said exactly the same thing last week. "Beckham himself has made worse tackles". Yeah SO???
Owen has made bad tackles, Henry has made worse tackles (very recent examples available), Vieira same thing, every player in the world has made worse tackles and challenges in his career! SO? Does that mean what happens to them can be brushed off with such a comment? I don't think so. Beckham has broken a bone in his foot, and it's ridiculous to say "ahem don't go overboard, he's made bad challenges in his career too". :rolleyes:
If you disagree, I'll want to see how you react next time an Arsenal player (henry/vieira/bergkamp) gets the same treatment.
Matthew Upson and Martin Keown both have just recovered from broken legs from bad tackles ;)
The players were very late but going for the ball as Duscher was.

Did i scream Lee Carsley and Andy Cole were bastards?

Or are you saying because it was Beckham and not Neville or Silvestre you are going just a bit over the top?

Remember Bosvelts' tackle on Irwin
That was a tackle to go mad about with the ball nowhere near.

Or dare i say it Beckhams in the World Club Championship

Let's hope he recovers quickly but the tackle wasn't that bad that's all i'm saying.
:)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I agree, Jern, things are blown out of proportion just because it was David Beckham.
It was rather an accident IMO but it's always good if you can blame someone, right?
I'm not getting into discussion here, I've posted enough of it and what's the point if almost all of the Man U fans are led by their emotions only...

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Just wait till Henry or Bergkamp gets attacked over 2 legs by the same team in a CL QF. I'll have to see you talk so full of "justice" and smilies again ;)
However, when I take a quick look on the ARSE forum (on the official site), and see them still being mad about Depor having lost to Bayer and cursing all their players and respective family members... and on top of that every foul going United's way still get dubbed as "bribe" by them gooners... somehow I doubt they're as "easy going" as you are :D

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!

Depor players managed to shame trhemselves only with those disgraceful tackles.They are not known as a dirty team however with those tackles flying in on Wednesday as well at the Riazor,I am wondering whether they have overtaken Leeds for the number one spot in the "Thugs" team list.:rollani::rollani:

·
International
9,526 Posts
bailemos said:
I agree, Jern, things are blown out of proportion just because it was David Beckham.
It was rather an accident IMO but it's always good if you can blame someone, right?
I'm not getting into discussion here, I've posted enough of it and what's the point if almost all of the Man U fans are led by their emotions only...

c'mon bailemos, thats not right. The fact is, Beckham was targeted in two games against Depor. Nothing was done about it in the first leg, as the ref just didn't have the bottle to stand up to the team and the crowd and send someone off. If Tristan had gone, maybe that would have sent a message. Instead, he didn't walk, and we got this situation. I'm not getting emotional, but its hard not to feel disgruntled to some extent about this. Beckham is a great player, and has refound his form. When he is on song, he makes things happen. For United, and England. It would be like Raul or Figo getting taken out, after repeated fouls from one of our players. Its just not on!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
It was sad to see Beckham carried off and he now may miss the World Cup. But it is very annoying, it had to be Beckham. Now I have to see his mug on TV and all over the newspapers. It seems people in England don't care about the wars that are happening all over the world, the main Headline is about Beckham's F*cking left foot!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I put the blame to Beckham's first touch, if he had of controlled the ball like he normally does he would have been fine.

·
Registered
252 Posts
From the side of the draw that Man Untd are on, I strangely want them to win the most. First of all, they earned their spot in the quarter finals unlike Leverkesen and Liverpool to a certain extent. I used to like Deportivo's style of play, but after losing to Leverkesen (at home!) and having two bad tackles both on Beckham to injure him, it cannot be a coincedence.

Anyway, apart from Beckham and Keane being out it's the best possible result for Man Utd. You will steamroll Levrkesen with or without Beckham, while two loses to Liverpool this season wouldn't have been good for you if they had got through, although Man Utd are the better (and more entertaining) team at full strength.

It will probably be a Real - Man Utd final. I hope Man Utd win that because Real want to poach all of Arsenal's players that Wenger has turned into stars. Hope they lose the Spanish league too :tongue:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
The tackle itself on Becksy was not that bad, the thing is that the ugly co*ksu*king poofta didnt stop there and still took out his anger on RVN and Butt and finallly after recieving a red he clapped to the ref.

After the match the dirty, fat, slow, ****e-ass player said that he did nothing wrong and that everybody cares too much about Beckham. Yeah, did he ever think for one second that Beckham is a Superstar player and when things like that happn to players of his kind that the ppl have to see that as shocking!

A discraceful performance by Depor, not just football-wise as we fukn hammered da living daylights out of them BUT also sportmen-wise, they are all a piece of sh*t!

I hope they never get to play in the ECL again, and for Duscher, u fat, little scumhead, u will never get a good reception from anyone again, espcially from United and ENG! Im sad that he isnt in the WC for ArG as the English hooligans would have gave him a bit of a present!

Thats when the hardcore ENG fans cum into play...

GET WELL SOON BECKS!

R E S P E C T!

·
International
9,526 Posts
vedz said:

I hope they never get to play in the ECL again, and for Duscher, u fat, little scumhead, u will never get a good reception from anyone again, espcially from United and ENG! Im sad that he isnt in the WC for ArG as the English hooligans would have gave him a bit of a present!

Thats when the hardcore ENG fans cum into play...

we're all upset about this, thats for sure, but I don't think advocating a good kicking for Duscher is going to do any good. The fact is, we won this match, against a team everyone was tipping for the Cup, with a style of play that showed everyone what we are made of and who we are. We were United in more ways than one. Our spirit is still strong, and despite the mounting injuries, we can hopefully still prevail, although it will indeed be against the odds. But lets face it, when have we ever done things easy. We're the team that never dies.

C'MON UNITED!!!!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts