Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Patrik Andersson has stated in the club's website that he will return to Sweden next February, he felt that he's got no prospect left here. His likely destination is Malmo. Laporta thanked him and praised him for his great personality, his humble behaviour and that he never complained about the situation at the club. All the best for you, Patrik! :star: Thanks for everything, goodbye..:)

·
Registered
967 Posts
he would have been 10 times better if not for all the injuries which started in the 2-2 with celta in 01-02 and ever since with the knee injury. despite that he has still done well.
thanks patrik.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
He was good the first season. I remember sitting at the Camp Nou in october 2001 when we faced Mallorca and my dad told me that he hadn't seen Andersson so good in years. Unfortently he had some big problems with injurys. I suppose that Catanha isn't his best friend... Anyway, he's a good defender but should have been partned up with someone else than De Boer. I still remember when Urzaiz outrun them.:eek:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
He was not lucky here, he didn't have the chance to show his skills, I've always thought he could have been a good player for us.

Good luck Patrick!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts