Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My days here at Xtratime is limneted, and I, sadly as it all may seem, will be leaving soon.
I will post as much as I can throughout the summer (as is to say: I will post when I'm sober) but after that I will be forced to go to prison... or 'Efterskole' wich is a kind of bording school:tongue:.
If I get connected to 'teh net' there ofcourse will be no stopping me, but if I dont (and I doubt I do :depress: ) I will only be able to post weekends and occasionally weekdays If I get the time and place for such.
I say this now so there may be no tears when I leave. there may be envy, joy :)fero: ) and sadness... BUT I WILL NOT TOLERATE TEARS

:tongue:

When I leave, I would be hournered if some of the newcommers would bare my costom title, and overtake the role as smartass of this forum.

Remember guys: this is not farewell, this is just... tutelu!

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Your crazy, man:D!

Seriously, that's sad news. But I hope you'll enjoy your year at the 'efterskole';).

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Sad news, but there are many much more important things ;).

Make sure you'll get lots of punany up in there :D!

Daniel

·
Registered
320 Posts
Im sorry to hear that you are leaving Kee, it will be a big loss to the Brondby Thread and the general activity in the forum:(

Anyway i hope you have fun at the efterskole:)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Kee said:
Hey I just got an idea, Fred. You can have my costom title, since you have nothing else to offer than a vagetable: champingion
I'm not a smartass, so that wouldn't work, but champion is what I am....Brøndby, you know:D

·
Registered
765 Posts
Where the heck is this "efterskole"??? Weird that there are places with no internet...and especially a school!

Anyway, didn't get to know you - so I wont shed any tears ... That wont stop me from wishing you all the best of luck in the future!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aww thanks guys.
Its "Nordborg slots efterskole" on Als. There is internet though, but I doubt I'll have that much time to post as I do now. I post 1.15 a day, counting my little pause a while back. Ofcourse I'm going to post here still, but not nearly as much, there would be a posibility that I would continue my post amount if I get Internet on my room, but that wount happen, I think.
Yacubu, your right. you arent 'smartass' enough to bear the burdon of beeing so.

But hey!!
There's still a while till I'm leaving, so lets just post like crazy during the summer months!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahh, come on. It aint dying, its just fading a little in the moment, but I'm sure we will have many newcommers in the future. :)

already two in the last week! :eekani: if it keep's on going like this it will soon be overcrowded.

·
Rising Star & XCC Winner 2002
868 Posts
Sorry to see you go Kee, although I don't believe it for a second :)

From what I know of Nordborg Slot (and thats quite a lot since I went to highschool with both former pupils and the headmasters daughter) you'll be posting more than before. I hear that surfing the net is what they do during the lessons :D

Anyway have a great year there!

Oh, and if you need any info on the area just PM me.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Ane said:
Sorry to see you go Kee, although I don't believe it for a second :)

From what I know of Nordborg Slot (and thats quite a lot since I went to highschool with both former pupils and the headmasters daughter) you'll be posting more than before. I hear that surfing the net is what they do during the lessons :D
Aww, then we won't get rid of him afterall:depress: ... :tongue::D

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:tongue:

I was at a intro meeting this sunday, so I dont think I'll be needing the infor. thanks anyway :)

If theres as much net surfing as you want I'll be here prolly as much as I am now. at wich point you will all be happy to not see me go. :) Yacubu most of all :fero::tongue:

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Of course I'd miss you, the biggest Brøndby fan on Funen:strong::D.

Well I hope you'll keep posting anyway;).

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We'll find out after the spring brake.... speaking of wich!!... how are you guys enjoying school, I wouldnt know cuz, I'm usually sleeping in, and then read a little for exams(whats rest of em). :tongue:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts