Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...this forum is still in the hands of capable moderators.

Why was the "A Tribute To Sinisa Mihajlovic" thread locked ? That was an excellent thread, and people posted on there frequently until a few people decided to come in there and dump all over it. Instead of taking 5 minutes and deleting all the posts with off topic content, it's much easier to click "Close Thread...right ?

Nobody should be able to come into our forum and ruin good discussions by trolling in the threads. I'd ask those people that visit the Croatian forums to post in a civilized manner. Why do people always feel they need to jump into a discussion as soon as they see something to their displeasure ? Don't sink to the level of trolls. If you're not going to contribute to a thread positively, don't post on it.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Although I think the mods here almost always make the right decisions, in this case I agree with you. By closing the thread we played right into the hands of some of them. Can't you see that's what they wanted the whole time? That thread has been their for a very long time and to close it because of a couple of assholes is really not neccessary. Delete their posts (in fact, all of the ones that contributed and added to the conflict) but leave the thread open, otherwise we are shown to be quite, quite weak.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
OK, so I admit, it was easier to close the thread than go back deleting the posts. So what? That thread was generally dead except for Carson feeling the need to boost his post count by posting an article about Mihajlovic now and then (and now this Miha vs. Boban thing). Anyways, the title of that thread was "tribute to Mihajlovic" and I think pretty much everyone who wanted to payed tribute. It's not like you can't discuss Miha's recent exploits in the News&Rumours thread or wherever else you like for that matter.

As for the 2nd part of your post, I totally agree.
Now to avoid further pointless discussion, this thread is getting locked as well.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Oh and one more thing, about this:

otherwise we are shown to be quite, quite weak.
If you want to be "strong", I suggest you completely ignore torcida & co. There is an ignore list isn't there? In any case I'd rather leave the evidence there, and if it persists, I can report it higher up.

Anyways I've restored the old thread. However if that thread gets ugly again, it's getting closed permanently.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.