Xtratime Community banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
below are some young and talented with high potential ability:

Dagoberto, Carlos Alberto , Kasper Schmeichel, B.Zwikker, Faber Robin, Pisculichi, Ismael Iniguez, Nasri, F. N. Mbuyi , Mario Alberto Santana, E. Roncatto, Matteo Brighi, Diego Carvalho, Aaron Lennon Supat Rungratsamee, Carlos Tevez, B. Lauth also Robin Kieft and Christian Obodo.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ivan Alonso From Alaves
He is magic, jumping 20 and heading 20. I got him for 3.2mil with Espanyol and he scored 34 league goals in 37 appearences. Sets up a lot too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pumba said:
has any 1 ever 1 the world cup cause its 1 thing ive never been able 2 do lol
are you serious dude?ive won the world cup once with england...it was easy as argentina kicked out brazil... my team formation was 4-4-2

robinson​
cant remember rb rio ferdinard terry ashley cole
gerrard​
pennant cant remember LM
lampard
rooney and owen

·
Registered
8 Posts
has anyone notice lescott (wolves) he is a great defender together with darren powell they got me to 7th in EPL as crystal palace conceded only 15 the least for that season...also u should have a look at my team
cech
danny butterfield darren powell lescott nicky shorey
diarra
etxeberria morten pedersen
diego
darren bent eto'o/andy johnson

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
This was the only football computer game I played and I still go back to it occasionally. Diope was an absolute legend in the game. He could be signed for free at the start of the game as free agent he was Senegalese. His ratings were the best ever seen on the game.He hardly ever dipped under an 8 rating with 9's and 10's consistently. He could play as a full-back or winger and was two-footed. Great player.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
I've started to play CM 03/04 again

I actually prefer it to 01/02 now partly because you can win with realistic tactics whereas in 01/02 you only had 2 options either - 2-3-3-1-1 or 4-1-3-1-1

Anything else and you can be Man Utd and teams like Derby County can thrash you if you start with a traditional 4-4-2. It's kinda ridiculous tbh

Before anybody asks yes I do know of the Diablo cheat but I never use it as a starting tactic and only deploy it If I desperately need score in the second half of a game.

also CM 03/04 is one of the last games you can download from the "good old days" of football which actually work on windows 10

FM 05 - 08 are unplayable on Win 10 due to DRM issues

FM 07 and 05 both remain my favourites. Just a shame they can't be played anymore unless you buy a laptop and install an old operating system like Vista without updates. But who they hell wants to touch something like Vista again? lol

121 - 133 of 133 Posts