Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Looking at the game, counting goalscroing chances Sweden deserved to win.
However its still a good result...

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
First half sucked (as usual) but second half we ruled :star:

I only wish that Sweden could play like this in both legs they could give teams like Argentina, Italy and Spain a tuff fight :fero:

But since we only know how to make use of ball possession in ONE half, we wont do better than this, but really, the second half looked very promising :cool:

Lets hope we can play two halfs as good as we played the second today throughout the rest of the tournament :)

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Bad result, against one of the most overrated teams in the world.
yes which also beat another overly hyped team (argentina) and i can tell you now, you wont beat them

:eek: :cool:

England under-achieved against Sweden also your style of play does not suit us, however we are still going through.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Russell said:

yes which also beat another overly hyped team (argentina) and i can tell you now, you wont beat them

:eek: :cool:

England under-achieved against Sweden also your style of play does not suit us, however we are still going through.

Argentina ia an exelelnt team they r not overrated

dont be so sure u r going throught Nigeria have nothiung to loose and nothing to win

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
dont be so sure u r going throught Nigeria have nothiung to loose and nothing to win
they are the weakest team in the group, we wont cruise past them, but i confidently say a draw or greater result.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Russell said:

they are the weakest team in the group, we wont cruise past them, but i confidently say a draw or greater result.
they may be the weakest team but,they lost their games by a goal,now they would play their offensively playing style and they can surprise England.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts