Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
* Cannavaro claims that he, Thuram and Hernan Crespo will stay. He's absolutely sure of that.

* Buffon says that he will stay. However, he's not so sure about Hernan.

* The newspapers report that we lead the race for Martin Jörgensen from Udinese and Rui Costa. Jörgensen of course being the left wing we so desperately needs.

* We are close to signing Patrick M'Boma from Calgiari.

Now, isn't this glorious news? Add the possible swap Ortega->Aimar and a new central defender and we will kick some next year... :)

S

·
0 Posts
where did you hear that Parma lead the race for Rui Costa???
And if you will get Rui, you won't need Aimar! But you will get rid of El Burito, I'm sure of that. I heard Lazio wants some more Argies.................... They already adopted the argie jersey.

Jorgenson will be great for Parma.
But why M'Boma????????? He isn't that good.

------------------
* BASTARDO LUNA, F*** OFF!
* ALL POWERS TO THE MIGHTY GIANCARLO ANTOGNONI!!
* CECCHI GORI, the scenes at Fiorentina are like all of your fuckin' movies,..... to say it in two words VERY BAD!!!
CLEAN IT UP OR GET YOUR ASS OUT OF FIRENZE!!!!!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was from the official Parma site. I got the impression that it was from Corriere dello Sport. Read it yourself at:
http://www.acparma.it/EN/news/article/0,3691,41496,00.html

You have my deepest sympathies though. I know how it feel when clubs are reported to sign your best player. You've already lost Bati and that can't be easy. It's true that Aimar probably won't come if we sign Rui Costa. But if both came I'd be thrilled. Imagine to have a guy as Aimar as a sub? Maybe we could trade him to Viola for Rui Costa? I wouldn't mind keeping Aimar either since he's younger than Rui.

Finally I have a few questions:
#1. Do Aimar have a EU passport?
#2. What will happen to Alex?
#3. What's Micoud signed as? Left winger, playmaker or both?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
VERDI,would you give Paolo Cannavaro for Mboma? I wouldnt...but Strada yes!

Jorgensen....YUCK! but he is a really good player.I cant stand him but he is great.

Rui Costa will be a dream,he can take this team to the next level.

Finally they realised that stregthening the midfield should be the first priority.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Paolo??? That better be a loan! He should wear Gialloblu with his brother!!!!

M'Boma would be an EXCELLENT back up striker.

If we get Aimar + RuiCosta then we'll have THREE playmakers. Does that make any sense?? Take one, and we have Micoud as back up/left wing.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i all-along said that M'bomba is coming, he is very 'big' and tall and has a very good header, the only disadvantage he has he can't(just like bierhoff) score with his feet!

It looks like we finally found the tall striker we were looking for...

He will go great with Stanic i think!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Jörgensen is way too offensive to alone cover the left wing.
A question: What does M´boma has that Stanic doesn´t have? I would say nothing.

This is the words from Cannavaro: Crespo won´t leave us. Last year Thuram wanted to leave, but he´s still with us. The club has intentions of winning something big and that´s why I, Thuram, Crespo and Buffon isn´t for sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts