1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I think your defense were really CRAP
you really missed Rio
Fergy should sign a defender instead of Saha and youll suffer this mistake
especially in CL
8 goals in the last 3 games (2 home and one away)
nearlly 3 goals per game is a big indication on the bad defense

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Gooner4life said:
I think your defense were really CRAP
you really missed Rio
Fergy should sign a defender instead of Saha and youll suffer this mistake
especially in CL
8 goals in the last 3 games (2 home and one away)
nearlly 3 goals per game is a big indication on the bad defense
Nah, our whole defence isn't crap.

And sign a defender instead of Saha? Saha has been brilliant. Excellent signing. But unquestionably, we should have signed a defender, probably Van Buyten on loan.

Yeah, 8 in 3 is awful.

Bear in mind though, that this is a transition year. I'm still confident that it will be very close, not sure who'll win the league. You've got the upper hand at the minute, but you were 8 points up last year. It'll be exciting anyway......

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Suicide,great post to Bebu ,shows you have class :thumbsup:

even if you are a dirty northerner :D

-----------------------

transistion year is a cop out ,Suicide ,Ferguson doesn't have transisition years ;)

you can blame it all on Wes Brown,and admittedly he has been terrible but there must be something in the 4-4-2 formation change as well,you basically have one DM now when before you had two,i think Fergie would be wise to go back to 4--4-1-1,your defence is ropey ,so it needs the maximum protection.

Saha can be used as sub for Ruud,or to come on in the second half until when Fergie can buy a defender in the summer. ;)

that's my view. ;)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Suicide,great post to Bebu ,shows you have class :thumbsup:

even if you are a dirty northerner :D

-----------------------

transistion year is a cop out ,Suicide ,Ferguson doesn't have transisition years ;)

you can blame it all on Wes Brown,and admittedly he has been terrible but there must be something in the 4-4-2 formation change as well,you basically have one DM now when before you had two,i think Fergie would be wise to go back to 4--4-1-1,your defence is ropey ,so it needs the maximum protection.

Saha can be used as sub for Ruud,or to come on in the second half until when Fergie can buy a defender in the summer. ;)

that's my view. ;)
Thanks, even if you are a Cockney. :D :tongue:

Might be a bit of a cop out, but I really do think it is. We're building a new team and (unfortunately:( ) Roy Keane can't play 2 good games a week now, and we're just not used to coping without him. Phil Neville has done an admirable job at times, but he's not in Keane's class. And we don't have anyone currently who is. Hopefully Miller can eventually do it.

Good shout on the formation change as well. And I'd agree with that to an extent. With Wes in the defence we're shakey, but he'll be back to his old self soon. And playing 4-4-2, Keane has to do most of the defensive work himself when he plays. And he's just too old now to do that job for 90 minutes. Phill Neville playing alongside him, whilst not being pretty, was very effective. We're sacrificing solidity for more attacking an entertaining football.

Although I wanted us to start playing good football again I don't think now was the right time to start, if that makes sense. I think we should have continued to "bore out results" until we got Rio back, and a midfielder who has the legs and the engine to do all the defensive work, and still contribute going forward.

On the other hand, Saha has been absoloutley superb. Would be very harsh for the lad to be dropped.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I think we are agreeing really,it might be harsh on Saha,but there's loads of games coming up and he would still get plenty of playing time,give Ruud a break now and then,what with Saha being well used to the lone forward role.

and what happened to Kleberson,he's a two way player,could be perfect to play with Neville or Butt,although Brazilian's are not well suited to our League are they ?

anyway i think United's transfer policies these last few seasons ,have been strange to say the least,i suppose that's what happens having to answer to a PLC.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
post of the week,

and to SuicideDD, yes, whenever we lose, we get swarms of man utd fans coming in to post about what happened, so pay back ;)

haha yes i absoulutly hate wes brown, his scored more own goals then goals for his club. you should replace him, even blanc was better.

how about a match?

cygan vs wes brown??

whose worse?

·
Registered
886 Posts
SuicideDD

I woke up this morning and thought I must have dreamt, A Manu fan with humour and even more astonishingly FROM MANCHESTER !
Please tell me the truth or I won't be able to sleep tonight. Are you a City fan who is taking the p or shall I start to believe in father Christmas ?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Arsenal will take the EPL without a doubt so Man U. fans starting crying now lmao:depress:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Twayka said:
stop pissin on cygan , he played well this season .... kolo was better bt cygan is bettr than blue :D
one season doesnt make up for the sht his done in the past.

his own goal last season was one of the reasons we lost

1 - 13 of 13 Posts