Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.tgcom.it/ArticoloTgCom/articoli/51/articolo165351.shtml

La salvezza del Parma potrebbe venire dall'estero. All'inizio della prossima settimana Enrico Bondi dovrebbe vagliare un'offerta d'acquisto da parte di un imprenditore straniero. Pare si tratti di un magnate in possesso di un patrimonio di 3 miliardi di dollari che metterà sul piatto 200 milioni di euro, di cui 180 per l'accollamento dei debiti ed il resto per le spese di gestione della stagione 2004-2005. I capitali potrebbero arrivare dalla Cina.

Dunque ci potrebbe essere un altro Abramovich, questa volta in Italia. Le sorti del Parma calcio passano per l'estero, per quei 200 milioni che potrebbero garantire la salvezza della società e impedire la cessione selvaggia dei pezzi più pregiati. Baraldi ha assicurato che così non sarà, che la squadra non verrà smantellata, ma molto dipende dal fatto che vengano trovati o meno dei capitali freschi. Questi, come detto, potrebbero arrivare dall'estero, forse dalla Cina, o forse dalla Russia. Poco importa, la cosa veramente fondemantale è che ormai c'è la quasi certezza che all'inizio della prossima settimana sul tavolo di Bondi ci sarà un'offerta di 200 miloni di euro, la cifra che serve al club ducale in questo momento.

Poi? Poi la palla passerà a Bondi, che si troverà nella non facile situazione di dover decidere se scorporare il Parma dalla Parmalat, o decidere di utilizzare quei 200 milioni per soddisfare i creditor. Un'eventualità, questa, che per il Parma significherebbe essere punto e a capo, cioè in cattive acque. Mentre Baraldi assicura che la squadra non sarà smantellata in ogni caso, ma il futuro della società è a un bivio: nelle prossime ore si decide.

Can someone please translate?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
It sounds like pure fantasies but you never know... :)

Here it goes:

The salvation of Parma could come from a foreign country. In the beginning of next week Enrico Bondi will have to consider a bid from a foreign investor. The magnate is in posession of 3 billion dollars and will make a bid of 200 million euros. 180 million to clear the debts and 20 million to be used in the 2004/05 season. The person could come from China and be another Abramovich, this time in Italy. The fate of Parma calcio is in these foreign hands. Those 200 million dollars would guarantee the salvation of the club and also make sure that the best players aren't sold. Baraldi has promised that this won't happen, but a lot depends on this. The person might comes maybe from China, or maybe from Russia. This is not important. The fundamental fact is that by next week a 200 million euro bid will be on Bondi's table. Then the ball would be in Bondi's court. Will he use the money to free Parma from Parmalat or will he satisfy the creditors of Parmalat? This would put Parma in bad waters. Baraldi assures that the side won't be dismantled in any case, but the future of the club is still at a crossroad. It will be decided within the next few hours.

---------------------

A brand new billionaire would be awesome. I don't see it happening though. Why Parma?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
The salvation of the Parma could come from the foreign country. By the beginning of next week Bondi will have to value up a bid from a foreign entrepreneur. The entrepreneur has a fortune of 3 billion dollars and would be willing to put on the table 200m euro's, of which 180 would go towards debts and the rest towards the expenses of the club for the season 2004-2005. He is understood to be a Chinese.

The is a possibility of another Abramovich, this time in Italy. The fate of Parma Ac is in the hands of foreign investors. The 200 million that could guarantee the salvation of the club and prevent the mass sales of the more valuable players. Baraldi has assured that the club will not be dismantled, but a lot depends on the fresh funds being introduced. The fresh funds again would most likely come from China, or perhaps from Russia.

What happens when the bid is placed? Then the ball is in Bondi's court. He will find himself in the not so easy situation of having to decide if to sell Parma from the Parmalat, or to decide to use those 200 million in order to satisfy the creditors. An eventuality, this, for Parma would mean to be stung, and be in bad waters.
While Baraldi assures that the squad will not be dismantled in any case, but the future of the club is at a cross-roads in the next hours it is to be decided what is to be done.

----------------------------
Nice

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
VERDI said:
It sounds like pure fantasies but you never know... :)

Here it goes:

The salvation of Parma could come from a foreign country. In the beginning of next week Enrico Bondi will have to consider a bid from a foreign investor. The magnate is in posession of 3 billion dollars and will make a bid of 200 million euros. 180 million to clear the debts and 20 million to be used in the 2004/05 season. The person could come from China and be another Abramovich, this time in Italy. The fate of Parma calcio is in these foreign hands. Those 200 million dollars would guarantee the salvation of the club and also make sure that the best players aren't sold. Baraldi has promised that this won't happen, but a lot depends on this. The person might comes maybe from China, or maybe from Russia. This is not important. The fundamental fact is that by next week a 200 million euro bid will be on Bondi's table. Then the ball would be in Bondi's court. Will he use the money to free Parma from Parmalat or will he satisfy the creditors of Parmalat? This would put Parma in bad waters. Baraldi assures that the side won't be dismantled in any case, but the future of the club is still at a crossroad. It will be decided within the next few hours.

---------------------

A brand new billionaire would be awesome. I don't see it happening though. Why Parma?
Well I'm keeping my cool at the moment. If it was to be true, it would be really really nice. But I've learned not to get too optimistic. :)

One of the reasons is this "Why Parma?".
Well Parma ain't exactly a team with the highest potential considering the small city and stadium. But we are still a pretty well-known team in Italy and Europe. Sure we're not respected nearly as much as we were a couple of years ago. But at least people know about Parma.

Secondly is the fact that the club infact IS on sale. It's much easier to buy a football club that is one sale then buying one that is not for sale. Both for technical reasons and economical ones. Plus whoever would buy the club would from the start come on good turns with the city and fans instaed of beeing worked against.

But still I don't see that we would be bought by someone willing to turn us into a european topclub once again. But I'm positive that we'll be able to survive without having to sacrifice all of our topplayers.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
It sounds great if it has foundations.

Why Parma? We are in the top 6 teams in Italy and are a good well known team world-wide.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why Parma?

The team has a good reputation all over the world. We have some very hot prospects and the team would be cheap and easy to buy. Simple as that.

It would be awesome. A competive Parma again..:)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Shero said:
Why Parma?

The team has a good reputation all over the world. We have some very hot prospects and the team would be cheap and easy to buy. Simple as that.

It would be awesome. A competive Parma again..:)
Hot prospects? :D ;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GaGa said:
Hot prospects? :D ;)
Yeah! Talents!:notlist:

Ferrari, Marchionni, Frey, Bonera, Gilardino, Paolo Cannavaro and Rosina!:eek:

·
Registered
374 Posts
A team which is clos to the CL places is always a good target for any buyer. As far as the team goes there is not too much wrong with them.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Everyone should be taking this news with a pinch of salt...I would rather be negative then when something good happens the enjoyment is that much bigger...;)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
A pinch of salt? It's utter bollocks, nobody with money will put their money into this club because there is no ground for proper long-term success. Because Parma is a small town where football plays second fiddle to opera. Not likely to attract a billionaire to us, is it? And if we do, then it is likely to be someone as stupid as Tanzi:groan:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
cam said:
A pinch of salt? It's utter bollocks, nobody with money will put their money into this club because there is no ground for proper long-term success. Because Parma is a small town where football plays second fiddle to opera. Not likely to attract a billionaire to us, is it? And if we do, then it is likely to be someone as stupid as Tanzi:groan:
So you think this is the clubs last year in football?

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cam said:
It is all about ambition. When Tanzi showed those ambition we could attract great players here. It's all about ambition and money. Yes, We may not have as big fanbase or as big stadium as Chelsea but we also dont have as much debts and salaries as they did. Only Bogarde makes about 80 000 euro, and he never plays. Our salaries are under control so the new owner will have a great start.

With ambition comes intrest. I'm sure the people in Parma has lost intrest due the things that have happend the last years. Like when we sold a lot of season-tickets when we had Mutu and the week after they sells him.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
cam said:
If you're a billionaire and ready to splash some cash around, why bother with such things as Parma being a small town? ;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Minotti said:
In a procentage-scale just how truthful is this story??

(Please don't dissapoint me with like 5% :angel: )
6 %?:)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Minotti said:
CRAPPPP :rolleyes:

I guess there is no hope then...
Ha Ha:D

We'll just have to wait and see I guess. And hope for the best!;)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Since 2000 the word hope has come to change it's meaning to illusion in my mind. Can it possible have something to do with Parma? Perhaps :) ...

What makes this story not credible is that they don't mention names or something. Which means that they're just bullsh!tin just to sell. I think when there was rumours about Chelsea having a new owner they mentioned Romans name or am I wrong? :confused:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts