Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahead of the exciting Serie A closing round, I'd like to wish all the Interisti moderate amounts of luck! (after all we do want Juve to grab this one...) :D

Nevertheless, moderate amounts of luck vs Lazio and good luck in next year's Champions' League campaign, may the Serie A teams make a respectable comeback, it's about time!!!

;)

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Rightly said so about the CL and the italian teams. Of course I hope my own Milan make it there and then we will have Inter, Juve, Roma and Milan which si a good 4 teams if you ask me to try and break the spell ... it is hight time for us to reclaim our top position ... :strong:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
how about bologna instead of milan??? :D:D:D bologna still have a shot to make it... :)

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The trouble is that there are 4 each year and the 2nd Group Stage is as far as any Italian team can possibly get... :(

So next year (hopefully with Milan), again we'll have 4 strong teams, maybe.... maybe not. There's always hope.. ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hopefully next year will be the year where Italian football rises again. I believe it might take a few more years before Italian football is again the greatest there is around in Europe. But I also know that you should never underestimate the chances of Italian teams in Europe. When someone does that Italians are the best of taking advantage of the situation. I still believe the Serie A is the strongest league in the world without a doubt.

Forza Inter

Sune

1 - 5 of 5 Posts