Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I'm an avid Lazio fan, I must admit that today's final has been marred by Ronaldo's horrific injury.

He only lasted for six and a half minutes were he appeared to have severely injured his knee. I suspect although I am not a doctor to have raptured his knee ligaments.

This has been a severe blow to football.
Good luck Ronaldo. We hope to see you soon (although I doubt it- that is to say the least).

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you for showing concern for Ronaldo. He is a great player and i hope that he will recover and is given proper time to recover.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was shocked to see Ronald ingured, too.
It looked very serious.
According to the news, just after that, in the dressing room he was crying with pain and shock, then he was carried to the hospital in France by a plane.

So, I can't feel happy, even though Lazio won.
I admire Ronald for his great skills and his effort for a long time to get over the hardship of injuries. And even as a Lazio fan, before the game, I couldn't help hoping him to do some great job, showing how well he recovered.

I do hope, his injury is not as serious as it seemed and he will get well.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I can't believe he's been injured again. He must be the world's unluckiest player. This is horrible news for every football lover in the world.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aouch, there is a big propability that his career is over. If that becomes true it is a huge loss for soccer. I don't think I have seen this kind of talent since Maradonas best days.

So please God, don't let this be the end of the short Ronaldo era of soccer

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I am no inter fan but no man deservs that injury i hope he be back or footbaal will loose a superstar and that sux asZ.

JF

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a very bad feeling about Ronaldo's future as a footballer. I share your hopes that someday he will come back as good as new.

By the way, I have a pet theory about the mysterious illness that Ronaldo had just before the 1998 World Cup Final against France. This is pure speculation, and I am not a doctor, but I think he had a panic attack. I suffer from them myself occasionally, and what the press reported happened to Ronaldo sounded very familiar.

Zen9

1 - 9 of 9 Posts