Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dear moderator, please do not merge this thread or delete please.

hi roma fans and every one , i know you hate me because i am an ac milan supporter. however, sincerely i wish you all the best in the 2nd leg back in rome. no. i am not a joke. i am serious. i really love italy and i support all italian teams in international competitions. although we are rivals in the serie a, but the champions league is a different situation.

i hope you , juventus or inter can win it for ITALY ! come on, are you sick of the sh*t media always talking about how great epl , when in fact we italian teams are the best

rock on roma, win the champions league for italy. show this world that italian teams are #1

in ending, i say forza roma !!

good luck in the 2nd leg !!!

*i will also be posting this message in the inter and juventus forums, the only different are the names of course, example good luck roma, change to good luck inter , change to good luck juventus.

i hope you roma fans, can wish me and my team ac milan good luck in the uefa cup too.

regards
nnloso

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Whats wrong with a Serie A fan saying that? EPL fans say the same about Serie A etc. Its life.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Just hordes of them. The slating and talking down of leagues is a bit one sided. A little respect now and again wouldn't go amiss. Just jealousy.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Hes more about Italy being number 1 than EPL being number 2 or 3 though... its natural. I live in England so I get all the shit about Serie A constantly.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
I agree with him, but does he have to constantly go around the Juventus, Inter and Roma forums to keep rubbing it in :howler:. We got the point already :smileani:

Anyway hopefully Juve manage at least a draw tonight so that at least 1 of our teams will have a big chance in the return game.

As for Roma it will be tough, but it also depends on how injuries pan out who will arsenal have back? Who will roma have back? If mexes and juan are not fit for this one I dont see roma not conceding or they will be too scared to go forward with a weakened backline and would not score. If they are both fit and are on their games I can see you keeping a cleansheet and then you can hopefully score as well :happy:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
If Juan is back we will go through :cool: Not only will we keep a clean sheet, but he will score the 85th minute 2-0 goal from a corner.

·
Professional Pirate
7,103 Posts
Along with Vucinic....we can survive without Aquilani.Although I would love to have all 3 back.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Would be good to have Aquilani back considering the suspension of De Rossi.

·
Professional Pirate
7,103 Posts
Also considering the fact that Perrotta stank up the field yesterday too.Im not getting my hopes up on him.If he is fit then boo yaa im happy if not then please have a fully fit Vucinic and Juan ready...thats all i really ask for.Firing our head doctor seems to have kicked us right in the ass at the moment.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
I'm sick of both Perrotta and Taddei and they should not be used against a team with as much speed as Arsenal.

Perrotta's ball control was terrible in the first leg. He hardly got involved but when he did I lost count how many times the ball just flew off his feet and went straight to an Arsenal player.

Taddei is useful but against a team like Arsenal we need some speed and he just doesn't have it. He's not quick enough to play out wide. Pizarro is an exception - he's slow but he is in the centre of the park directing play. Taddei is not.

Aside from our poor passing and the fact that we gave posession away so easily, the one thing that really struck me in the first leg was our complete lack of pace. Only Motta looked like he had any. This is why we missed Vucinic so much, and why I wish Menez was fit. Will he be back for the return leg?

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Menez back would be great, we really need some speed. And fingers crossed Juan is back for the return Arsenal leg. How much of an idiot is Panucci now. Geez we could have used him yesterday instead of ****ing Loria.

I would even consider playing Cicinho/Motta on the right side, one at fullback, the other in midfield.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my dear italian brother, please do me a favor, kick the english out of europe.

forza roma. forza italian teams

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Yes Good luck Roma. Just dont make the same mistake Juve did and sit back and release the pressure you need to continue attacking them even after you score a 1st..... and hopefully a 2nd.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts