Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dear moderator, please do not merge this thread or delete please.

hi inter fans and every one , i know you hate me because i am an ac milan supporter. however, sincerely i wish you all the best in the 2nd leg in manchester. no. i am not a joke. i am serious. i really love italy and i support all italian teams in international competitions. although we are rivals in the serie a, but the champions league is a different situation.

i hope you , juventus or roma can win it for ITALY ! come on, are you sick of the sh*t media always talking about how great epl , when in fact we italian teams are the best:thumbsup:

rock on inter, win the champions league for italy. show this world that italian teams are #1

in ending, i say forza inter !!

good luck in the 2nd leg !!!

*i will also be posting this message in the roma and juventus forums, the only different are the names of course, example good luck inter, change to good luck roma , change to good luck juventus.

:)

i hope you inter fans, can wish me and my team ac milan good luck in the uefa cup too.

regards
nnloso

·
1st Tier Poster
50,803 Posts
Yes I also wish good luck to you. You definitely need it based on yesterday's performance. But 1-1 will be enough and this is certainly realistic.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I also wish good luck to you. You definitely need it based on yesterday's performance. But 1-1 will be enough and this is certainly realistic.
thank you. :)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I know certain weekdays would be boring for you lot, but......................

ok being cheerleaders can kill time. Its a good start....

Good Luck to Werder Bremen
(as I am hoping that you have more time on your new project)

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
what happens.. then you should call yourself as an italian fan, not ac milan in particular.

for me i would love to see inter knock manutd out of this competition although that i like england nt and liverpool. i`m not against your support, but to your main rival.

i want TAZZ to visit this thread. :hopeful: ;)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
what happens.. then you should call yourself as an italian fan, not ac milan in particular.

for me i would love to see inter knock manutd out of this competition although that i like england nt and liverpool. i`m not against your support, but to your main rival.

i want TAZZ to visit this thread. :hopeful: ;)
The league and NT are not the same, and Europe is not the same as the Domestic League.

Though I'm not a fan of the Italian NT, I'm still a fan of serie A, so I would support Roma for the Champions league, and Milan for the UEFA cup (which I think the league definately needs a win purely for the sake of bringing our coefficient back up). Can't say the same for Juve, but I'm usually neutral for them in Europe.

Before calciopoli (and maybe in 2 or 3 years) I definately wouldn't say the same, but all the crap and criticism the league receives from the English-speaking media gave all serie A fans into a type of league identity.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Before calciopoli (and maybe in 2 or 3 years) I definately wouldn't say the same, but all the crap and criticism the league receives from the English-speaking media gave all serie A fans into a type of league identity.
Is this really true or just a figment of your imagination or a persecution complex? The english media used to be accused of ignorance and being too inward looking so now all they do all the time is have a dig at Serie A is it? Really don't think so. If in the past there have been some articles relating to falling attendances in Italy, maybe some grounds not being up to scratch, a lessening in the standard so what? These things are discussed in Italy so why not England? Where are these nasty english media outlets that have made you so defensive? Hope it's not the redtops in England because they are seen as just comics and are not taken seriously. Also anything from Sky coverage is usually downmarket and should just be amusing rather than insulting. The BBC recently showed the Milan Derby. We all know why they were there of course but they were fawning over the game itself and all the players. Maybe a little too praiseworthy at times. A little overcooked. So it is not all bad. There is more to this than just the "nasty" english media you talk about.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
dear moderator, please do not merge this thread or delete please.

hi inter fans and every one , i know you hate me because i am an ac milan supporter. however, sincerely i wish you all the best in the 2nd leg in manchester. no. i am not a joke. i am serious. i really love italy and i support all italian teams in international competitions. although we are rivals in the serie a, but the champions league is a different situation.

i hope you , juventus or roma can win it for ITALY ! come on, are you sick of the sh*t media always talking about how great epl , when in fact we italian teams are the best:thumbsup:

rock on inter, win the champions league for italy. show this world that italian teams are #1

in ending, i say forza inter !!

good luck in the 2nd leg !!!

*i will also be posting this message in the roma and juventus forums, the only different are the names of course, example good luck inter, change to good luck roma , change to good luck juventus.

:)

i hope you inter fans, can wish me and my team ac milan good luck in the uefa cup too.

regards
nnloso
:thumbsup: we are gonna need more than luck though

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Thanks bro. I don't really hate AC Milan anymore, about 5 months ago I decided to take a peace approach to life so I don't hate I just celebrate

Good luck to AC in the UEFA Cup. (sorry but just getting to say this makes my day!)

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
Sick or not, there is no denying that serie a currently is about the same quality as the bundesliga. Liga a step above and EPL two steps above.

Serie A is a complete joke.

·
Registered
33,644 Posts
There goes the Bundesliga lover. Hoffenheim is currently the best team in the world.:party::party:

EPL is better than Serie A, but La Liga is not: 2 great teams, 4 average ones + a load of sh!t.:rollani:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
The league and NT are not the same, and Europe is not the same as the Domestic League.

Though I'm not a fan of the Italian NT, I'm still a fan of serie A, so I would support Roma for the Champions league, and Milan for the UEFA cup (which I think the league definately needs a win purely for the sake of bringing our coefficient back up). Can't say the same for Juve, but I'm usually neutral for them in Europe.

how to support milan or hope them to win the uefa cup or any big cup while they are your enmy in football. i really don`t understand that.
their success won`t add to inter any thing at all, and vice versa it will add more success for them while your team couldn`t bring half of their international trophies. but if you support the azzuri or the italian clubs in general then i won`t, that`s what i meant.

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
but La Liga is not: 2 great teams, 4 average ones + a load of sh!t.:rollani:
Atleast they have a team that can be described as "great", just having one those of those is more than Serie A has to offer.

And you are seriously delusional if you rate Serie A over Liga. The average quality in spain is much higher than in Italy these days.

Serie A has improved slightly, but its still nowhere near the top 2.

·
Registered
33,644 Posts
At least this years showings in Europe give weight to my statement.

I think you're clueless, actually.

·
Registered
33,644 Posts
Btw, the Portuguese league would arguably be stronger than the Bundesliga by your meassures, since Porto is better than any German team.

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
How does this years showing give you credit :howler:?

2/3 of the italian teams are already out, being completely outplayed in the progress.

And i never said LIGA is better because Barca > all italians teams. I said the average quality of the league is better, which is true.

Serie A is a joke tbh.

And Porto is better than Bayern :howler:? Ok, lets stop here, its getting too ridiculous even for me now.

Playtime is over for today, sorry kiddo.

·
Registered
33,644 Posts
Inter and Roma are not out, obviously. Atletico are close, but not quite out either. I judge mainly by showings in Europe during autumn.

Were you born in the Southern Jutland by any chance, since you have this fetish and completely overrate anything that has to do with the Bundesliga?

La Liga is all about Barcelona - and now since last month: Real Madrid who were, however, outplayed twice by Juve not too long ago.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts