Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ciao amici,

I am here to wish you all the best for the Lazio game. Why?? Becuause I can't STAND the thought of Juve winning another scudetto!!! They will beat Udinese for sure and hence Inter must win!!!!

Oh God, I must see a tricolor shield on Inter's jersey for one year :(:(:(......hehehehe...good luck people!

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
What if Juve lose and at the same time, Inter lose to Lazio?
Well, it would be nice for me... :eek: :D :D

Yes, I think the idea of Roma being a champion instead of Juve or Inter would be great for me... ;)

But, if Inter win the scudetto, well, congrats to you! :)

·
International
8,545 Posts
I'll be hoping for Roma to pull it off....

I'd support Inter but then every single Inter fan I've met is dirty:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
thank you, paolo_maldini... :) we all hope we can win this game too.. :D:D:D

everybody, please say, 'FORZA INTER!!' together... :cool:

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Paolo_Maldini said:
Ciao amici,

I am here to wish you all the best for the Lazio game. Why?? Becuause I can't STAND the thought of Juve winning another scudetto!!! They will beat Udinese for sure and hence Inter must win!!!!

Oh God, I must see a tricolor shield on Inter's jersey for one year :(:(:(......hehehehe...good luck people!
Thanks man,Good luck to Milan for their CL quest.

·
Registered
43,414 Posts
Guys, you will make me cry ...

Anyway, I said it somwhere else but hence will repeat it here. While in total agreement with my budies Bodat (where the hell are you, old man :D) and IVO on the Roma issue, I will be shouting for you guys; and only you.

And when I say you, I mean you ... and not Inter. ;)

·
Registered
17,972 Posts
YEAH to be totally honest if it was ever a choice between MILAN AND JUVE winning the league - and that's happened a lot the last 9 years I've been watching Italian football - then I'd usually go for Milan

- just can't ****ing stand Juve - no disrespect to the honourable Juve fans of Xtratime.

Have to admire Juve as a club and the way they played football throughout the 90s but I just can't stand to see them winning the Scudetto.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Good Luck Inter - from a milanista!

kaiserh said:

Thanks man,Good luck to Milan for their CL quest.
Thanks kaiserh, that was nice of you :)....to return the favor!

Watch out next year though....we are coming!!!!!!!!

Sheva....Pippo....Jon Dahl.....Rui....Pirlo....yeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Thanks man!!
There is at least some milaneses whos not so basstard as the idiot player who left us and now he pray for our defeat. I dont want to say his name anymore.
Paolo_Maldini I wish you and your milan good luck except for the basstard and mother****er p***o I hope this week he injures himself, so he can never play football anymore, and milan will win :mad::mad:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Interfantastic, ask yourself this...

Do you blame Baggio for hating Lippi?

I´ve been saying it for a long time now. We screwed Pirlo completely and of course he can´t think of anything positive when he hears the team Inter. I can´t blame him for that, because the man showed an enormous passion for our team, but we took advantage of it and screwed him over. We screwed him totally!

It was about time Pirlo had his outburst against Inter. The only thing I feel sad and think Pirlo did wrong, was to not think about the fans that will always love him in our club. So I found his outburst disrespectful towards the fans. But the team sure as hell deserves it the way Tardelli and Lippi treated Pirlo.

No one seems to blame Baggio for hating Lippi. Then I don´t think anyone can blame Pirlo for hating Inter now.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jimmy said:
Interfantastic, ask yourself this...

Do you blame Baggio for hating Lippi?

I´ve been saying it for a long time now. We screwed Pirlo completely and of course he can´t think of anything positive when he hears the team Inter. I can´t blame him for that, because the man showed an enormous passion for our team, but we took advantage of it and screwed him over. We screwed him totally!

It was about time Pirlo had his outburst against Inter. The only thing I feel sad and think Pirlo did wrong, was to not think about the fans that will always love him in our club. So I found his outburst disrespectful towards the fans. But the team sure as hell deserves it the way Tardelli and Lippi treated Pirlo.

No one seems to blame Baggio for hating Lippi. Then I don´t think anyone can blame Pirlo for hating Inter now.

AMEN! I REST MY CASE!

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
as a milanista i say to you,go get that scudetto and go get it now coz that'll be it okay,no more for you till we are tired of winning it,now that's a fair deal:) .

You see living here in Milano it will be all to hard to see those celebrating fans and not only that in my group of friends i'm out numbered,so not to much revellry or i'll be upset;) .

Goodluck to your team and please no injuries to any of the Italian squad players and especially to Ronnie,god i love watching him,a real:star: ,anyway ciao.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Jimmy you have to ask your self ARE YOU AN INTER FAN OR AN PIRLO FAN?
As far as I now you are an Inter fan but maybe I'm wrong but I stil didnt like what he said and I really hate him for that. Do you now think any Inter fan like Pirlo nahhhhh (ok maybe you since you might be an pirlo fan ;))
But as far as I know Im an interfan and if the player I used to like says something like that I totally lose respect to him and gets mad.
About Baggio for me its not the same if the player has problems with the trainer or the inter in general. Baggio dont like lippi thats it but Pirlo dont like Inter and thats a totally different thing IMO.
Even what you say I dislike pirlo now.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Nice reply.Really. :rolleyes:

My skills of being objective and realize that we screwed up a player makes me a Pirlo fan and not an Inter fan. :rolleyes:

If I would have been a Pirlo fan I would have rooted for Milan now,right? :rolleyes:

The man was screwed by us. Is there no Inter fan that could see that? Or is it only "Pirlo" fans that could see that? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I am Inter fan too and i agree with Jimmy.
We screwed Pirlo so bad that it is understandable why he said that he hates us now...i understand him pretty good and i dont hate him, because he said that.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I´m not a Pirlo fan but I think he was/is a talented player with a charming style.

When he played for Inter he was´nt that impressing. Maybe he did´nt get enough chanses to prove himself but when he did - he was just looking tired,weak, dreaming.

I loved that slacker-style, that he did´nt looked like a football-player just like a - player.

He did some fantastic things with the ball when he had the time to controll it and look up.

He was just a charmíng talent for me. Not a proven top-player.

Maybe it´s what he gonna be - a star.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Ok guys you have youre opinion but as I wrote in the Ouch... topic I wont argue with Jimmy about this issue BUT I still have the same opinion about it ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts