Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck and thanks for a football lesson.

Your team is good but that will never made me to switch fav team never. and nice bought star players from taxpayers monay as one mentioned it in the FC Barcelona Forum (good say of him)

I belive and many with me that the Club real Madrid will have problem along with Barcelona and perhaps half the Serie A and Primera if the elitc license will be in full swing in a few Year in European football world.

Now you wonder what i mean but all swedes out here know exactly what i mean when i say Elitlicens.

The basic of this is that a club who have red numbers in their budget and economy will be relegated or in risk to be relegated from the highest league.

So clubs have to adapt their club so it fit their economy and i like that system and i fear it will bring trouble both to my fav team FC Barcelona.

And it will hopefully bring your down to lower leagues that is my ultimate dream

so replies are welcome here

White socks LOL

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
posted by the donkey, who refers to himself as Matte in the Puta forumReal Madrid BUGS in the line

After all the infiltration by Real Madrid squatters i have made my own stylish attack. To see it go to the Real madrid Forum in Xtratime soccer hehehehehe
My, my, I must say Matte - this is indeed a very witty, and stylish reply. I don't know if any of us can find words to counter such elegant and quote, stylish, unquote, trashtalk?
Anyone game, cause the guy has really given us a lesson it seems:eek:???

:scream:

I mean, look at the cynical fella! First he wishes us good luck, so I'm all happy and jubilant when I enter the thread... and then:

THUD!:depress:

It hits me! the guy isn't honest at all:cry:... I can read between the lines you know (i'm not stupid, you know:stuckup: ), and i'm sure i'm positive that he means us harm. He's wishing for us to be relegated to the second division. What a backstabber! Can you imagine? He is actually wishing us 2nd division football! Wow, I never would've though of it myself... what a cruel young man this is. *Humfffff* But I've seen through him...:proud: I'm smart you know?
Oh, and he speaks swedish too:eek::doh:

:eekani::embarass:

Wow, style through and through:D:D:D You should change your name to "Witte" Matte:D:devil:
hyhyhyhy:devil:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
BWHAAAAAA!

you just kill me

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
hurrah... :howler: for great real fan and "witty" barca fan

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never pass the red line

maxout said:

you responded, which is what I think he was looking for.
Well I hope Barcelona can do a Leverkusen and win on Bernabeu.
But i dont think so.

Ill better throw a curse spell over Real and their shirts so they never be clean after washing them could be fun to see LOL

and yeah i love to be a backstabber:devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil: devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
All these words simply remind me that day when I wanted to watch a certain channel and my 8 year old cousin cry and curse me simply he couldn't watch his program!! :D

Hmm.. what a nice surprise! And this came from someone even older than me!! :tongue: :D

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Wow...this post needs to be moved to the Humor Board..Let me get a hold of Oldsocfan so that he can do the honors..This is funnier than Woody Allen himself....And Labas the ultimate Payback Master !!! :howler:

:dielaugh: bahawah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dielaugh:

·
Registered
54 Posts
"Your team is good but that will never made me to switch fav team never."

Wow! Why would you think that we would have expected you to switch teams following Bar$a's season?

Have you been having second thoughts? Boy I must say that I've seen some truly loyal fans but your commitment through thick and thin really takes the cake!:D

You Bar$a fans out there are more than welcome to this guy. In fact please drive that bandwagon of yours over here to pick him up and take him away. :cool:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Next seasons shirt

On the next season i want to see the Real shirts filled with comercials from Enron.

That will really boost your economy with loaned money LOL:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a question

evilcrossbar said:
"Your team is good but that will never made me to switch fav team never."

Wow! Why would you think that we would have expected you to switch teams following Bar$a's season?

Have you been having second thoughts? Boy I must say that I've seen some truly loyal fans but your commitment through thick and thin really takes the cake!:D

You Bar$a fans out there are more than welcome to this guy. In fact please drive that bandwagon of yours over here to pick him up and take him away. :cool:
Of course i am not from spain or Barcelona i am pretty far away from the team itself but when i can i go there and see a game.
I wonder how many Real Madrid supporters out there who do the same as i do from time to time??

(i myself are from Sweden)

D

·
0 Posts
Of course i am not from spain or Barcelona i am pretty far away from the team itself but when i can i go there and see a game.
I wonder how many Real Madrid supporters out there who do the same as i do from time to time??

(i myself are from Sweden)
So basically you do not support any teams.

You say that you support Barca......but you do as a title for your own reasons. But deep down inside you haven't got any feeling towards Barcelona. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: Good luck from a Barcelona supporter

DeJackal said:

So basically you do not support any teams.

You say that you support Barca......but you do as a title for your own reasons. But deep down inside you haven't got any feeling towards Barcelona. :rolleyes:
any wish to challenge about that i will never change team never and ior what do you mean in this case.

so you mean i have to live in the same city to be considered a fan

i want you to take that back or ill challenge you to a duel by dawn grrrrr
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Barça fan

Dear Matte,

You don't learn anything. Real Madrid is allways better than Barça.

Why do you think we want include you as a Real Madrid fan? Stay at Barça, they are all nonsense fans.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Good luck from a Barcelona supporter

Matte said:
...any wish to challenge about that i will never change team never...
Com'on kid, (sorry but I just can't stop help thinking about this word! :tongue: ) Let me teach you some things even though I'm not that old. This club loyalty stuff doesn't need to be challenged. It's a judged-by-historian sort of stuff: you stayed as a Barca fan all your life, people will remember and say you're a loyal fan.
One word of advice: don't say things like you'll never change club and ends up to be like Figo!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.