Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you guys clinch the F.A Cup....i like Chelsea they are a good team and when they play good they can thrash any team they want....

I think there season hasnt been great and if they win this Cup...it would be a respectable season for them.....

Good Luck Chelsea.....

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
i live in london, and my home is very close with highbury stadium,
but my heart is for chelsea for FA CUP FINAL!

FORZA CHELSEA!!!:D

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Well we didn't win.

Our boys looked like they were more interested in playing keep-away than assaulting the Arsenal goal.

Not enough urgency on our part.

Arsenal waited and countered with speed.

They were quicker, better off the ball, and their passing was crispy.

Now they're poised for the double and we have nothing to show for this season, lovely.

Zola should have started alongside Jimmy. Once Jimmy could no longer go then install Gudjonsen. Or perhaps Stanic who would have challenged much better in the air if the team crossed more which was a grave mistake.

There definitely weren't enough crosses. Considering Gronkjaer, Le Saux and Zenden all played our attack was devoid of crosses.

Terry goofed, it happens. Parlour-lovely strike. Cudicini definitely our best player but.........many times Arsenal penetrated they came straight through the middle and Lampard and Petit were bypassed much too easily. They were ok during our buildups but lacking when defending.

These two could have shown more. Now let's talk for next season.

I'm sick and tired of this baffling year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts