Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyuone. I just want to say i really enjoyed seeing this game rightnow between Iran and Bosnia. It was played at teh highest level of proffesionalism, not liek when we play arab teams they just waste time and make problems. I know Bosnia missed alot of players, and so did we, thast why it was so close, and the game level was kind of poor. I dont understand why Salihamdzic came from Bayern, and Hashemian couldnt. while mahdavikai AND barbarez didnt come from hamburg. we also missed 4 other eruopean players. but i know bosni amissed the same. also were in Azadi, so your playing away, its always a tough atmostphere.
i think bolac is a great player (is that his name) the one who hit the bar, what a game by him
all iranians will be cheering you vs. beligum obviously
and THERES NO WAY BELGIUM WILL WIN
count on it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you acn download the whole game? cool
right now i have both iranian goals, and probalby ill get bosnias goal soon, and maybe match hilites
ill let u know if anyone wnats them

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Iran_striker said:
you acn download the whole game? cool
right now i have both iranian goals, and probalby ill get bosnias goal soon, and maybe match hilites
ill let u know if anyone wnats them
If you find/get the bosnian goal please tell us:)

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Iran_striker said:
Hi everyuone. I just want to say i really enjoyed seeing this game rightnow between Iran and Bosnia. It was played at teh highest level of proffesionalism, not liek when we play arab teams they just waste time and make problems. I know Bosnia missed alot of players, and so did we, thast why it was so close, and the game level was kind of poor. I dont understand why Salihamdzic came from Bayern, and Hashemian couldnt. while mahdavikai AND barbarez didnt come from hamburg. we also missed 4 other eruopean players. but i know bosni amissed the same. also were in Azadi, so your playing away, its always a tough atmostphere.
i think bolac is a great player (is that his name) the one who hit the bar, what a game by him
all iranians will be cheering you vs. beligum obviously
and THERES NO WAY BELGIUM WILL WIN
count on it :thumbsup:
Thanks.

His name is (Elvir) Bolic.

The other striker is (Dragan) Blatnjak. He is 23 and plays for Hajduk Split (Croatia) but it seems like he will move to Portsmouth.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
thanks champ, from what i hear it was a good game, i gotta go and have a look at the highlights

·
Registered
514 Posts
It was nice game, Iran is a good team. You have some fast players, like Borhani and the one that came on in the second half (i forgot his name).
Both teams had some 100% chances, so it could have been a lot more goals. I wish that Bolic's shot went in, it would have been an beautiful goal :)
Good luck to you guys.

·
Registered
532 Posts
cheers mate!It was a good game.Both team played well.We were unlucky missing two great chances.I wish you all the best against your next opponent.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
yeah big up iran striker good luck to yall in the future ali daei is still pretty damn good even if he is getting up there in age and props for the highlights

1 - 15 of 15 Posts