Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calls for a statue at the ground being made, and the club has already stated an announcement will be made regarding a fitting long term tribute in due course.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Eranio :proud:

·
Registered
59,077 Posts
Seth Johnson and Robbie Savage :D

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Seth lad is a cult hero for sure. The face we ripped Leeds off probably helped. I'd rather have a statue of lily savage than Robbie.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Best bit of business in football history, was Seth Johnson :D

·
Registered
59,077 Posts
and probably the worst for Leeds :D I think it was the transfer that pushed them over the edge.

Peter Ridsdale :proud:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
The story is written in derby folklore, Seth and his agent go in too see Ridsdale hoping to to persuade him for something like a 10 grand a week deal. Ridsdale immediately offers them 30 grand a week, Seth and his agent look at him like WTF, so Ridsdale goes ok then 40 grand and no more. Gotta love Ridsdale :howler:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Yeah, love that story. Shame for the guy that injuries ruined his career, he was very promising.

If you put up a Paulo Wanchope statue I'll happily pay it a visit.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
It's a shame he never got another go at the Premier League when we got promoted, he was such a key figure in that side. We might have got more than the measly total we ended up with to,whatever it was was. I just ignore that season and put it down to a bad dream :D

Wanchope :proud: Neil, did you still play for all stars the year he did the presentation evening?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts