Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a pity that you have Pini Zahavi as your agent...Anyway good luck!

Its time to move Gai up, we have to fill the space from Gio...

We all know that Gai is the real deal but Gio is still a very good one...but we hardly can play with gio, gai, messi and bojan ( and i think gio knows that)

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Just so you people know, Zahavi also happens to be Gai's agent...

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Well then we'll maybe sell Gai to some other gullible English club for an even bigger profit and make way for Gerard Delofeu.

Anyway good bye and good luck with Spurs. They do play some nice stuff at times.
all the time

and he is ours for €6 million, barca continue their policy of selling players for a very low fee :thumbsup:

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts
all the time

and he is ours for €6 million, barca continue their policy of selling players for a very low fee :thumbsup:

So you are taking for granted that Tottenham will not win anything and that GdS will not play much? If it ends up at 8-11M it wouldnt be such a low fee IMO.

Btw, anyone know if he will be played on the wing or up front at Spurs?

·
A true hero
31,411 Posts
AM/RW I would imagine. Depends what they do with strikers.

Dunno if he'll be a starter straight away, though.

·
A true hero
31,411 Posts
At the moment, if the heavy rumours are true, I guess they could look like this.

---------------------Coupet----------------
Hutton----Woodgate-------King/Dunne---Bale
Bentley/Gio--Zokora/Jenas/Hud---Modric---Capel/Steed/Gio
---------------Keane----Berbatov or someone else

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
So you are taking for granted that Tottenham will not win anything and that GdS will not play much? If it ends up at 8-11M it wouldnt be such a low fee IMO.

Btw, anyone know if he will be played on the wing or up front at Spurs?
I hope you can actually bring real success now with the likes of the players you keep bringing in.
1- we won our first trophy in years last season (more silverware than arsenal over last few years)

2- if he plays lots of games and we win trophys, 11m euros is still cheap

·
A true hero
31,411 Posts
Yeah, it works either way. Like the Rooney/Manure deal, they've ended up paying an absolute shitload for him (probably approaching the full 32mp potential), but he's helped them win a lot of stuff, so I'm sure they're not bothered.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I'm sad to see another La Masia talent leaving Barça, even if he hasn't really showed any great stuff throughout the season. He's a great talent and I was hoping on seeing him next year as well..

Well, now he's at Spurs and I really have no idea how he will do there.. Either he will get butchered by the more physical football there or he will develop in to a great player at the highest level.

I have a feeling he will do a "Quaresma" and develop in to a great player and we'll be sitting here scratching our heads wondering what we did wrong (again)..

·
Registered
282 Posts
I guess it will be the second option- he may technically and skill- relatet not be as talented as Messi or Bojan nor that fast but physically he is far stronger and the allover-packet he offers is the right one for the prem I guess... it's a quite good league for attackers like you see in Torre,Berbatov or Santa Cruz who all exploded when thy left for "english football" !
The other way aroud it doesn't look that good...

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
I guess it will be the second option- he may technically and skill- relatet not be as talented as Messi or Bojan nor that fast but physically he is far stronger and the allover-packet he offers is the right one for the prem I guess... it's a quite good league for attackers like you see in Torre,Berbatov or Santa Cruz who all exploded when thy left for "english football" !
The other way aroud it doesn't look that good...
kanoute would disagree

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
gio... :proud: it seems that we have good relationship with barca...i hope we could also get bojan soon... :proud:

·
African WC haha
5,934 Posts
1- we won our first trophy in years last season (more silverware than arsenal over last few years)

2- if he plays lots of games and we win trophys, 11m euros is still cheap

Dont tell me your going to finish in the CL places this coming season :howler:

Polish you PISS CUP as thats all it's good for ;)

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
At the moment, if the heavy rumours are true, I guess they could look like this.

---------------------Coupet----------------
Hutton----Woodgate-------King/Dunne---Bale
Bentley/Gio--Zokora/Jenas/Hud---Modric---Capel/Steed/Gio
---------------Keane----Berbatov or someone else
King isn't a guranteed starter.

Four years ago, exactly four years ago, you people were going on about how he is the best defender in the world. :howler: The most complete or whatever.

:D

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
Good move for Gio . Good luck there.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
King isn't a guranteed starter.

Four years ago, exactly four years ago, you people were going on about how he is the best defender in the world. :howler: The most complete or whatever.

:D
He is when he is fit, he is their captain and best defender .. when he is fit. Did I mention he is good when he is fit.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts