Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You never were lucky here but you always gave your best.

Hope you enjoy it in your country! Good luck at Milan

be sure that milanlab will work wonder and he will back to his best again!

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Good luck to Zambrotta (and his wife).

Enjoy Milan & thanks for all the memories...

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Thank you for everything Gianluca even if it didn't worked out that well in Catalunya for you. Not that it was only your fault, more likely the whole team.

So, I guess you're satisfied to compete for the Uefa Cup for now on.

·
Registered
237 Posts
So, goodbye Gianluca. Hello... who?????????????

He's gone... Now what? We're going to use Oleguer as first option?

I must say Zambro gave us everything he could. I personally believe that he hadn't the appropriate environment to prove who he is and what he is capable of.

I'd like to wish him all the best with his new club and may every year be a successful year for him...

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
It is noticeable, even with the NT, he doesnt look fit or even as fast as he used to be and I dont think its just his age... something was wrong at Barca these last couple years.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
It is noticeable, even with the NT, he doesnt look fit or even as fast as he used to be and I dont think its just his age... something was wrong at Barca these last couple years.
Totally agree. All new signings with great physical conditions when arrived in Barcelona drop their fitness after a couple of months in the club.

It's not only one player that pointed out the poor trainging conditions over the last two seasons. Both players that still are/were in the club and players that left. Guily was one for example.

Hopefully this will change now with Pep running things.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
I thought we wouldn't accept less than €10million?

Next I'll be hearing we sold Deco for 10, Ronaldinho for 15 and Eto'o for 30. :rollani:

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
I thought we wouldn't accept less than €10million?

Next I'll be hearing we sold Deco for 10, Ronaldinho for 15 and Eto'o for 30. :rollani:
Yes, the price pisses me off as well. It wouldn't suprise me at all if Samu goes for less than that.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I expected that he would make a history for Barca, but he had a bad luck with us
He came at a bad period for us and the team low performance did not help him to do well
If he had joined us in 05/06, he would have done well

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
the fu(kers manage to sell teh flop gilardino for 15 million and then sign the best italian fullbak for half the price :frustrat:

my anger is aimed at our management who have taken the words push-over and gullible to a whole new level.

Giovani for 8, Zambro for 8.5, Ronnie for 15.....

why sell Zambro at such a price? if no good offer comes then we can fu(king keep him. make him our ball-boy while he is here, but he only leaves on our terms.....

Oh! and i hear Arsenal would like to disuss the transfer of Gudjohnsen with the grand total of 0 euros on offer, Why not just throw Toure into the deal to sweeten it. :doh:

Fu(k Txiki and Laporta for turning this club into a all-you-can-buy bouffet for the other motherfu(king clubs in europe.

OH! and Laporta is "friends" with Aulas and Del Nido, what a fu(king joke. he seems to be shafted harder than others when trying to do business with them. some friends they are!

I need to fu(k off and sleep now. fu(kers!

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Oh I forgot, Selling Giovani for ****ing €6-8million you ****ing retards!!

Milan sold Gilardino for €15million. Laporta would have likely gotten 8-10.

Why are Laporta so afraid to stick it to them who don't want to play on our terms like anyone else? This nice guy attitude while respectful is getting really old and only means the club gets taken advantage off.

Fuera!

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Oh I forgot, Selling Giovani for ****ing €6-8million you ****ing retards!!

Milan sold Gilardino for €15million. Laporta would have likely gotten 8-10.

Why are Laporta so afraid to stick it to them who don't want to play on our terms like anyone else? This nice guy attitude while respectful is getting really old and only means the club gets taken advantage off.

Fuera!
The notion that you have to be an asshole in order to make a good business deal is 500 years old.

·
Registered
297 Posts
has giovanni left yet? I thought it was just the usual rubbush in the brittish press

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
He's not sold, but according to Sport, Barça expects to receive about 8M€ for the transfer of Giovani dos Santos to Tottenham.

Imagine if we were about to buy Giovani from Totenham. We would pay more than 15M. If he played there, we would be interested in him for sure.

Imagine if we were about to buy Zambrotta from Milan. We would pay more than 15M. If he played there, we would be interested in him for sure.

Imagine if we were... and so on.

I'm so pissed off just by the thought of selling GdS. Selling Quaresma was the first Laporta mistake, and I hope this will be the last before the elections take his power to do more.

·
Registered
15,740 Posts
Thank you for everything Gianluca even if it didn't worked out that well in Catalunya for you. Not that it was only your fault, more likely the whole team.

So, I guess you're satisfied to compete for the Uefa Cup for now on.
Only for one season. :stuckup:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts