1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Leverkusen/Roma Emerson?

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...actually more Leverkusen/Real Emerson by now...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
antonio carlos can go. i wish he could take aldair with him.

but brazil needs emerson. he had a decent game against uruguray. he is good when he is not fouling all the time. he works hard, makes good passes, wins the ball all the time, has a good shot from outside the penalty area, scores a few goals, can shoot penalties.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Emerson can go aswell...put VAGNER (sao Paulo) the guy is simply amazing...and is coming to the ALL POWERFUL!:)
Let's hope he comes!:):)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
ze da fiel, if you say there is a player who can play emerson's role better than he does, i will have to believe you. but brazil needs somebody like emerson in the team, a guy who makes all the tackles and can still make great passes or score a goal.

do you remember the play emerson made in the confederations cup final against mexico? he won a ball in the brazil half of the midfield and dribbled around in a circle trying to get away from two defenders. while he was doing this, he was also directing some brazilian players where to go. then, when he made space, he floated a long, curling pass along the right wing to ronaldinho gaucho, who made a brilliant pass to roni, who stuck the ball in the net! awesome!

sometimes emerson looks like a thug on the field because of so many horrible tackles. but i think those instructions come from the coaches, because in other games he does not make any horrible fouls (uruguagy game). when emerson is playing well in the midfield, it makes more time and space for the other midfielders and attackers. the problem with brazil now is that the other midfielders and attackers are playing like bums.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
jb.com.br, luxemburgo says antonio carlos and emerson both will be called for argentina! this is bad news, because it means that already he is not giving roque junior or marcos assuncao the right chance. he might just play them against paraguay and then not even consider them for the argentina game. that's the problem with luxemburgo: he does not pick the best players, he just picks his favorites. (and some of his favorites are real bums -- antonio carlos, ALDAIR, cesar sampaio, elber.)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FAlcao
Marcos assuncao is useless!:(
he called up roque junior and edmilson, +fabio luciano...i liked it :) pity he did not call vagner, but Cesar Sampaio and Flavio COnceicao are ok:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts