hey dude where is the stone!??!?!? I say these Fener fans are a

bunch of bitches just like those hollywood gala fans, except Fener

is worse..Man! when they win one match, they think they're

gods! fools! when it's obvious that they are not even in the same

league level as Besiktas! karakartal oley!.....yeah yeah, Daum got

sacked, we lost 4-0 in the cup final, but that cup wasn't even

important anyway...haha, jackasses we fooled ya! we already

know we are gonna kill fenerbahce in inonu just like when we

beat their loser faces in their OWN HOuse!

kadikoy....whaaaaaaaaaaaaa! diye aglamayin!!! and we are

going to champions league next season with Gala, let's hope

Galatasaray can play half as good as Besiktas will in the Europe,

those stubborn bastards, they won't even have that bold headed

Hasan Sas next time, cuz he's off to Newcastle which means he

became smart.:dazed: FENERBAHCE & GALATASARAY : BEWARE

MY FRIENDS, WE ARE COMING AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO STOP,

WE ARE THE FUTURE OF TURKEY AND EUROPE..BESIKTAS WILL

SOON DOMINATE:devil: pEaCe In!! HEHEHE, LATTERS!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
YOU SUCK!!!!!! :D

As a Fener fan myself, i think your just Chicken **** or better yet, TURKEY **** to come and play Fenerbahce! :D

We'll eat you up and then throw you to your mom and open a can of whop ass on you!

Don't come here because xtratime didn't want to make you scums a Forum! :D we got a forum cause we are big! And you guys are garbage!

You suck and so does your team! :) Next year you'll be relegated! I know! :D

F-E-N-E-R-B-A-H-C-E!! EHY!!!

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Don't come here because xtratime didn't want to make you ***** a Forum! we got a forum cause we are big! And you guys are garbage!
As a Turkish soccer fan, I wouldn't mind seeing Besiktas forum here in XT. But if Besiktas fans comes with an attitude like this, it's very unlikely :eek:;)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Aragon said:

As a Turkish soccer fan, I wouldn't mind seeing Besiktas forum here in XT. But if Besiktas fans comes with an attitude like this, it's very unlikely :eek:;)
Yeah....well it seems like this guy is also bak_simdi, don't you think?;)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yeah....well it seems like this guy is also bak_simdi, don't you think?
i think so deniz, his iq seems just as low!

good response kappa18!

& murademre i don't think u should be talking about the superiority of your team over gala & fener...... the two teams that are in front of u in the league standings.

like aragon said.. i hope we get a besiktas forum here, but not with this clown in it!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Always like to help! :D

its funny, because if you saw how i look, then many would think i look like some other nationality! Sometimes when i stick up for a team or for politcal intrests i look sometimes not jewish or israeli!

The list for what i look like (as people from work, school and office stated and even outside to the streets and nighclubs) are:

Persian
TURKISH
Greek
Armenian
Russian (part of me)
Italian
Maltanian
Spanish
Porutguese
Arab
Serbian
Albananian
Cavcasian
and the list goes on!! :D

sometimes its fun to be me!

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
And I have been told that I look like an Israeli many times.

Yoav has anyone asked if you were from Nigeria or Congo?:D ;)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Nigerian or COngonian???

Not really....more of the middle eastern, souther europe, Indo-Asia, and Norther Africa, im alike!

But i never heard that of anyone trying to call me a Nigerian! I might be a little dark, but not dark enough!

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Not really....more of the middle eastern, souther europe, Indo-Asia, and Norther Africa, im alike!
That's like half of the world man:D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Although it shows a little bad, its all for the good to have people think you are so and so :D

Think of one day a girl coming up! She might think your italian and bang!! :D you got yourself a girl! ;)

When you walk down the street, sometimes they'll think your iranian or ISRAELI (like me!) open up the phone books then!

·
Registered
201 Posts
They say if I am Russian in US:drunk:
and very very few times, they say "are you French" And I say: :finger:
When they think I am Russian, it sometimes works for me because they think that I might be tied up with mafia :D :D :D :D
But when I say I am Turkish they go: :eekani: :eekani: heheheee

·
Registered
201 Posts
One day at work, the guy asked me "where are you from dude?"
I go : " From Turkey"
He goes "Oooooooooooooh it is so interesting, because one of my friend is from Puerto Rico !!!"
I was frozen and I did not know what to say!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Actually.....

Turkish people do look like Russians..you see...

Souther Russians, who are in the Stan areas (Uzbkenistan, Kazhakstan, Krygstan, Turkmentsan Tajikistan, etc..) Do look dark and european, so they are very similar to the Turks!

:)

Hehehehe, puerto ricos a good one! :D

MENUDO!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
But give me a break!!!!!!! :rollani:

How can someone recognize you if they never met you or know you name? :nerd: :nerd:

:hangover: Unless that person knows you personally or your Chinese or Black, than i don't know how he can figure who you are.

As for me, im a pro at this! I can tell any chinese person from whoever they are. I can the difference between a korean, japanese, main land chinese, philiopino, malaysia, indonesian and thai/cambodi!!!!! :D

I also know how to see the difference between a perunian and a columbian!! :D

And of course, i can tell between an Arab and an Iranian! but tharts all!

Once i was good with the turkish, but then i found out girls with blonde, and red hair, live in your society! it makes it twice as hard to figure it out!!! :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
Notice the intricate double line spacing, and ending each line just slightly before where it would end normally anyway. There is a lot more effort put into this post than meets the eye!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts