Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we've seen some real beauties this season So here's your chance to state which ones you love.Fiore vs Perugia how was that for talent,Roby Baggio's 200th memorable Serie A goal,Di Vaio vs Milan at the San Siro.
kaka vs empoli,Shevchenko vs Juventus,Bazzani vs Reggina,Chevanton vs Milan are just a few.:)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Fiore's goal against Perugia has to be one of the candidates for the goal of the season but I really liked Pirlo's goal against Chievo, he fired a very powerful shot beating the best player on the day; Marchegiani

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Inzaghino said:
Fiore's goal against Perugia has to be one of the candidates for the goal of the season but I really liked Pirlo's goal against Chievo, he fired a very powerful shot beating the best player on the day; Marchegiani
Marchegeani wasn't best just on that day. He's a GK of the season in Serie A. (With Pagliuca.)

I'd vote for Mancini too but there were plenty of very nice goals, we have already had a thread about that btw. :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone remember Chevanton's beauty vs Perugia?wow was'nt that a classic.Hopefully Perth make it 2 in a row on sunday KI.:)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For Sheer class Flachino's goals should be admored by all Toni.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts