Xtratime Community banner

61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
DZ what ever ended up happening with you and Lance 'BlowJob' Johnson ?

PS what happened to the poster Mrkela ?
He made this huge attention-whore thread about how he's leaving 6 months ago. And just 2 weeks ago, he made a smurf account called DopedHercegovac. :lol:

·
Registered
13,468 Posts
Speaking of which what happened to Boris4 or whatever.
unfortunately, Boris4c stopped posting a while back... in truth, a lot of good posters have left XT in recent times

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
unfortunately, Boris4c stopped posting a while back... in truth, a lot of good posters have left XT in recent times
It's no surprise once the NT began to suck. I'm sure plenty of them will come back once Serbia qualifies for another tournament (possibly WC 2018 in Russia)

·
Registered
13,468 Posts
Boris stopped posting after he got married.
"Fudbal okuplja dve vrste muškaraca: one koji nemaju devojke i one koji imaju žene."

-Duško Radović

so, Boris should be back sooner or later :D

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
"Fudbal okuplja dve vrste muškaraca: one koji nemaju devojke i one koji imaju žene."

-Duško Radović

so, Boris should be back sooner or later :D
It's true. I was gone around the time I met my GF. Now, we are practically married, so I'm back :howler:

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Nemanja Radonjic was labeled as the most talanted player together with Andrija Zivkovic altrough he hasn't showed anything on the senior level. By judging him in social media he doesn't seem to have the head to achieve anything.

However he has scored to awesome goals for Cukaricki in the two last game. You can see from an airplane how skilled he is, hopefully he can continue on this path.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Also nice to see Dejan Meleg playing so well since he joined Vojvodina. He definitely managed to get his career back on track.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
The OG and King of talent scouting is back with a new list of wunderkids, ladies.

Looking back at my original post, I feel like I made quite a few good predictions especially from the U20 WC team.

But I have some more insight on the current development of generations and future gen's as well.

I don't think we need to add any insight on the talent of the current level of our U21's. A talented bunch who often get bored playing against their opposition and turn it up when they need to. Just typical Serbian stuff if you look at our Olympic's basketball team or early/late 90's football team. It's obvious where we are headed. Croatia currently have this issue as well. Let's hope the championship mentality continues though and our U21 players rise to fame

I went to make a few comments on some of the players that seem to be overhyped and some that are being under-hyped in the current U21 gen.
First off, I think we all know the talent level of SMS. However, I have a few issues with him where I can see him dropping off the face of the planet in the next 5 years. Why? Kid seems to lack motivation for many of the games. He usually just shows up for the big games. If he moves to the EPL or La Liga, this won't fly. He might get away with it in Italy like Ljajic has for many many years but the top league fans wont have any of it.
Secondly, his skill level is pretty basic, and he's prone to a LOT of mistakes. His passing is incredible but also very risky and sometimes unnecessary. The reason why he's not on the NT currently is because him and Matic would be the worst partnership in the midfield. I think someone like Maksimovic will be a great compliment to Matic as he gains maturity and experience. SMS needs to play higher up as his defensive liability and proneness to errors is not something we can afford currently.
How can he become one of the best midfielders on the planet? To follow the path of Matic. In fact, Man United is very interested in him. Not sure how they plan to fit him Pogba, and Matic in but we will see. I think a strict coach like Mourinho would do wonders for him. He needs to build the consistency and fix his proneness to errors if he wants to be considered one of the best midfielders in the world like Matic even though their playing styles are completely different. I do like how he has built his physique up. He seems much stronger and physically balanced than he was at the U20 WC. SMS will either become a world class player or a flop. I don't see an in between for someone of his talent level.

The next player is Marko Grujic. I think he is severely overrated. At the same time, I could see him becoming a standard or rotational player at Liverpool under the right coach and system. He's not someone that wow's you with anything. His defense at this level is very poor and he's not that quick. He has a knack for scoring goals and is very good at it. He's good at holding the ball but sometimes want to do a bit too much with it like SMS. Again, I think he should follow what Matic is doing and work on his confidence. At the moment, he seems too desperate to prove himself on the pitch instead of doing so during the U23 matches and training. He's also looked poor for our U21's and that could be attributed to conditioning and confidence.

Here's some good stuff...

Gacinovic. I love this kid. I love how he plays with fire and tenacity. I'm not sure what his position should be but he's the type of guy that could play just about anywhere on the pitch. Kind of what we all hoped Ignjovski would turn into. I think he will play an important role in the 2018 World Cup but furthermore, I think he's going to be one of our better players moving forward into future qualifiers and tournaments. Consistently covers the most pitch in Bundesliga which is impressive and they rate him highly over there. I'm hoping for a breakout year this year for him. Other thing I like about him is that he's not afraid of taking on opponents one on one. He has a certain fire to him.

Maksimovic is another guy who has that fire. Other than Zivkovic, I think he was one of the big reasons why we won the U20 WC. His leadership in midfield and confidence is what I really like about him. Reminds me a little of Deki Stankovic in that way. Not in terms of playing style but rather his tenacity on the pitch. He plays with such fire but calmness as well

As for the most talented player of this generation and the one that I would be absolutely dumbfounded if he didn't become a world class player... Andrija Zikovic. Kid has it all skill wise. I mean it's no coincidence that the Portuguese are crazy about him. I think he could very easily become the best winger in the world in a few years. What I like most about him? His work rate. Despite the issues he was having at Partizan where they wouldn't let him play, kid kept working and working. He improved every aspect to his game. He came to Benfica with fire. He absolutely killed it with the NT and is continuing to do so. He's far outgrown the U21's and it looks like a man playing against boys. He can beat any defender on the wings. Whether they are youth or senior level. The last time we had an offensive talent like this was Piksi. Let that sink in boys. I see him going for about 70-100 million after the 2018 World Cup. Most likely Barcelona or Real Madrid as they will be looking to replace Ronaldo and Messi so I think it's pretty inevitable. Obviously he's nowhere near the talent level of those two guys but I think you get what I mean. Thing I like most about him besides his incredible work rate is his consistency. Gives just about everything in every game. I think he's on a mission and you can tell he wants to be a world beater.

I really really like Sasa Lukic. I don't know what it is about him. He just has a natural feel for the game. He does everything well. His passing in midfield is excellent. Has a quick first touch. Maybe this is stupid but I see a lot of Iniesta/Xavi mix in him. I don't think he ever comes that level but something about him makes me think he's going to be a standard in our A team in the future for many years to come. His game has a level of maturity that is only rivaled by Zivkovic's. I think in order for him to become really good one day, he just needs to make a breakthrough at Levante who are playing fairly well at the moment in La Liga. I have no doubt he can. Lets see how good his work rate is. If he breaks through then we know we have a winner on our hands.

There's a lot of other talents in this generation that are very talented but we will have to wait and see how they pan out as many of them are not getting consistent minutes for their clubs. I also think Rajkovic and Veljkovic have a great chance to play for big clubs and make a name for themselves. So far, so good for them.
Luka Jovic is one of those talents I keep going back and forth with. Skill wise he's a bit limited but he's developing into a center forward. My issue with him is that he fades a lot in some games. Sometimes, he's fired up. Other times, he looks invisible on the pitch. I don't like that in my forwards. He has great speed for his excellent physique but needs to work on his skills. He is good at scoring with both feet and has an excellent header to him. He's quite the mystery to me. A very shy and reserved kid as well. Hardly shows emotion. It will be interesting to watch his progression. I have big doubts that he ever flops. Doesn't seem the type to me. But I have a big fear he ends up like Gojko Kacar. Constant problems with injuries that will slowly drain his career. We shall see. Definitely a standard in our future NT's though and has done excellent at youth level.

Ok, getting down to the U19 level now. An incredibly talented bunch. However, I think ego plays a big factor in this generation. Overly confident and not enough chemistry. Which is why they consistently fail to produce at youth level. Maybe they've had bad coaching at U17 and U19 but I also think playing with 4 guys in the back who grew up as central defenders doesn't help. Vlalukin is a natural at RB but he's new to that position. Some people are still pushing him to play CB and I think that's a huge mistake. His biggest assets are his speed, his confidence to attack defenders and to push the ball forward. He reminds me a bit of Lahm. He's another one of those guys that either really makes it or drops off the face of the planet. He also has had a myriad of troubling injuries throughout his young career. I don't like that.

Bosnjak is a future CB for our NT. He is a leader. He is commanding with headers and tackles. I see a nice replacement for Branislav Ivanovic in him. I think CB's mature slower than others. It was a rare feat what Nastasic did back in the day and a huge shame what happened to his career. Either way, I think it would be wise for our defenders to start off at smaller clubs and stay there for a few years before moving on. Let them make a name first. It will be interesting to see the career trajectories of Milenkovic, Jovanovic, Veljkovic, Dinga, Masovic, and a few other CB's. Either way, we have a prospective pool of central defenders coming through the ranks at almost every youth level. One or two of them are bound to be world beaters. I mean, Serbia is known for producing excellent center backs. I don't think anything will change there anytime soon.

The 99 generation once again have some major talent at the goalkeeping position. Popovic and Dekic (from Inter Milan) are both very good gk's. They both have a long way to go but once again creates some nice competition for future generations. We also have that kid from Belgian who is considered the next Courtois but I won't mention his name until he decides to play for us. He and his dad claim that Serbia is the only option but who knows. We shall see. Can't remember the last time someone actually decided to play for us. Maybe Subotic? The guy who betrayed us in the end.

The midfield in the 99 generation is very strong. One of the biggest issues is that there isn't a DM in this generation that's good at winning the ball in midfield. Petrovic is a good talent but not so great on the defensive side. So, while we do score a lot of goals, I think this is another reason why we allow so much. Luka Ilic is probably the best midfielder in this generation. The kid who got bought out by Manchester City along with his super talented brother Ivan Ilic for 5 million. I'd say not too shabby for kids who never really had much playing time for Zvezda A team. A shame but are probably going to stay on loan for a while which is a good thing! Kid has a knack for scoring goals. He scores at almost every level and as consistently as Joveljic who I will talk about below. Maksimovic (once sought after by Barcelona but riddled with injuries), Nikolic, and Strahinja Jovanovic are excellent attacking midfielders. Strahinja has especially been impressive recently. He seems to have progressed quite a bit. Great attacking defenders. Excellent skill level. Could do some work with getting back on defense and work on his speed some bit. Also, not overly impressed with his crosses. He's more of a inside forward in my opinion. He cuts in a lot from the wing. In either case, think he has some excellent potential going forward.

That brings us forward to our attacking options. First Djordje Jovanovic...Overrated. I won't mention it again. Has excellent physique and size but much like Vlahovic, there's nothing other exciting about them. Very forgettable players. Djordje Jovanovic reminds me a bit of Saponjic just without the killer instinct and positioning that Saponja has which I really like. Jovanovic is the product of typical hype from Partizan and their agents trying to create news about amazing attacking talents at Partizan. We've seen it with Tosic and many others alike. Their marketing is world class no doubt. Except many of these players are frauds.

The positive news....Dejan Joveljic is an absolute star. This kid is the best striker I've seen come out of Serbia/Yugoslavia since the 90's of Suker and Mijatovic. My god what a talent. I hope that he remains healthy and continues to work hard. He's very consistent and is absolutely killing the youth leagues in Serbia. I like that Zvezda hasn't pushed him onto the A team scene yet. I would like for him to work for it and when he gets a chance, I'd like for him to keep that position. He's definitely going to set a record transfer fee for Zvezda if nobody picks him up after U19 EC showing. World beater potential and besides Bosnjak, he's got all the tools to succeed. I need to see more of him and Bosnjak to get a better judgement but no doubt they both have world class potential.

Getting to the U17's...but first I want to mention a few players from the 2000 generation that are currently overlooked. First, lets start with Djerlek who is the captain and best player of this generation. He's your stereotypical #10 playmaker. He's something I think we all wished Djuricic would turn into. Old fashioned type of player that has exceptional playmaking skills. Something of a mix between Ljajic and Djuricic if you have to label him. He's very professional. I'd love to see him somewhere in Italy but I believe he just transferred to Partizan which is a nice move in my opinion for his career. He will get some nice exposure no doubt. Only 17 years old currently, so he's got a lot of room to improve. If I was him, he needs to really work on his finishing and speed. His set pieces are incredible. Has a Ljajic free-kick style to him which is nice. I look forward to his progression.
A few other talents that can make a name for themselves in this generation. We can start with Filip Stuparevic who is already making a name for himself in the Serbian league despite his young age. Not much to say other than he is a true center forward. Similar playing style to a Mandzukic/Dzeko mix. Not sure if he has the talent of those guys but his work rate is excellent. I think we will be seeing a lot more of him in years to come. Would also be nice to have a player develop for the NT from one of the smaller teams in Serbia like Vozdovac.

Jovan Djermanovic is an interesting talent from Germany. I feel like he might turn out to be one of those one and done talents at youth level but we shall see. So far, we haven't had any luck with Serbian's from Germany unless you consider Subotic I guess.

Other than that, we have some nice wing backs in this generation for once. Jovan Pavlovic has captioned our NT youth sides a few times. Can play multiple positions. A kid to keep an eye on. I won't hold my breath for wing backs. Unless you consider Bane one and possibly attacking talent level of Kolarov, we haven't had any good wing backs ever really. Oh well. It's bound to happen sometime though.

Almost forgot, Svetozar Markovic is another commanding CB from Partizan for this generation. He seems to be the only good CD in this generation. He's done an excellent job. Think he will follow the footsteps of Milenkovic if he continues at this pace. Again, Serbia is very good at producing CB's which is no surprise if you look at the qualities needed for a good CB. It's in our genes ;).

Ok ok lets get to the U17's. My oh my what a midfield generation this is. Wowza. We could have a few world class players just from this midfield alone.

Martin Novakovic, Lazar Pavlovic, Ivan Ilic, and Bogdan Jocic. Holy **** what a midfield. I've highly tooted and talked about Jocic and Pavlovic already. Jocic is a Ljajic type of player that we saw at U17 level who dominated the tournament and was one of the best. We know what was Ljajic's fault. His own head. Let's hope Jocic can produce better. I really like the vision on this kid. Besides Djerlek, he's probably the other kid I see having that #10 vision/passing mentality. Pavlovic is more of an all around midfielder. Kid has immense talent. He likes to start from central midfield and move forward. He's also an excellent goal scorer and could easily play striker as well. What's funny is Martin Novakovic was considered for many years the strongest and best player from this generation. Almost transferred to Barcelona after impressing at their camp but decided to stay at Partizan. Or rather, they probably convinced his parents to stay by offering some temporary royalties. Very very good at long range shots. Only seen him play a few times but he always leaves an impression on the pitch. Will definitely want to watch him in the upcoming qualifiers if there is coverage of the games.
Then we have Ivan Ilic. The younger brother of Luka Ilic and the youngest debutant in Zvezda history. I think that says it all. Strong, tall, and an excellent passing midfielder. I think for his age, he's also very good on the defensive side. I think these 4 guys are actually well balanced when they play together. It will be interesting to see if coach puts them all in together or have 1 of them come off the bench. Either way, not sure I remember us ever having 4 guys who are potential world beaters in midfield from 1 generation. This will be the generation to watch. I always believed the greatest teams in the world have to have an amazing midfield. I think midfield is far more important than any other position. It's no surprised why we have failed to impress for the last ten years when our midfield was comprised of players like Milijas, Kuzmanovic, Ninkovic, and so on. The future is looking INCREDIBLY bright for Serbia. Similar to Croatia's current golden generation. Except they lack the championship mentality aka chokers. Kind of like Serbia's current A team older players (Ivanovic, Kolarov, Stojkovic etc).
Moving forward, this team has one of the best young goalkeepers in Europe at this age, Lazar Slavkovic. Wow. Incredible talent. His shot blocking skills and positioning is incredible. Watched us play against team USA in a tournament in Croatia and he was the only reason we won and didn't lose by 4 goals. I'd need to watch more of his games to make a better estimation of him because GK's are very hard to predict when it comes to their future talents. I think this kid has the chance to go all the way.
Bojan Balaz and Strahinja Erakovic are two very good CB's in this generation as well. I guess good is an understatement. They look great from what I have seen. Haven't watched too much of the wing backs but wouldn't be surprised the partizan left back and right back are good. It should be noted that Partizan absolutely dominates at this level. They have produced the most talent from this generation and are doing an incredible job internationally at tournaments as well. Best player is almost always Lazar Pavlovic from what I have seen.
There's quite a few talents missing from this generation as well. Bogdan Jaksic is another excellent talent. I'm not sure if he's injured or just too many good players in midfield. He is one of the leaders for Partizan in this 2001 generation. So, it's kind of a surprising exclusion that you have to think is an injury or something. Maybe there is some politics involved as well with too many Partizan kids and maybe not enough from some of the smaller teams. Who knows.
Of the attacking talent in this team, the best goalgetter striker is Borisav Burmaz in my opinion. Consistently scores at youth levels. Very fast player. Attacks from midfield similar to Joveljic with his speed and tenacity. Actually, reminds me a little of Joveljic. Not the same talent level but good enough with a midfield generation like this. Milutin Vidosavljevic is another excellent talent. Kind of like a Stevan Jovetic style of player. Excellent dribbling skills and good center of gravity. We will probably see him at Partizan or Zvezda soon. Marko Dedijer from Zvezda didn't make the team. Has had some inconsistency issues and nagging injuries. He's another good attacking talent from Zvezda that has potential. Another big attacking talent that is missing is Nikola Stulic. In fact, I believe he has scored the most goals for Partizan at youth level in this generation. Again, haven't seen too much of him and I'm not sure if he's more of a product of the excellent midfield at Partizan or if he's just an excellent poacher. Either way, he's better than half the other strikers called up so lets say he's out due to politics/injury.

I won't touch on too much the younger generations but there's also some mega talents in the 2002/2003 generations.

In 2002 generation, it's again dominated by Partizan. From this generation, I really like Uros Knezevic. If some of you guys are sad that Nemanja Matic is reaching the end of his career...don't be. This kid Knezevic is an unreal talent that plays JUST LIKE Matic. It's kind of insane actually. If you are interested, there's actually a youtube video of him:
He plays center back currently but there is no way in hell he continues to play CB. He scores a goal almost every game and it's not just from set pieces. If there's one thing he excels at over Matic is his offensive talent. He knows how to score goals. He's definitely the DM of the future for Serbia. Let's see how he develops and if he stops growing (don't think it will help his career). Agile, quick, strong, and smart. Great skills and even his dribbling is reminiscent of Matic for the U21's. I mean, he's definitely no Smiljanic (Hi Zoric :D), but I think he will turn out ok ;)

The kid with the absolute most talent (skill-wise) in this generation is Denis Stojkovic. Strangely enough, he has the best dribbling skills I've seen since Piksi. In fact, I am shocked that it is not his son...is it? I mean looks just like him on the pitch how he dances around defenders. Anyhow, if you guys have ever seen a more talented player at this level then please let me know this kid is incredible:
Usually kids with these kind of skills become busts. Thinking of Nikon Jevtic here. But if he actually made it to senior football and has the work rate to improve his game, wow. Hats off to this kid. He plays Torino who is known for their excellent youth academy. I think he has an excellent shot at succeeding in Italy. Let's see how it goes for him. Hopefully he and his parents have their heads on right.
The other kid at this level that's considered an amazing talent is Andrej Bogicevic. I believe he was voted player of the tournament at one of the international tournaments that Partizan played in where they made the final but lost to Juventus/Inter Milan/Real Madrid. One of those three teams not sure which.
Nikola Colic is the best goalscorer in this generation. Again, a product of Partizan. Another very strong generation for Partizan. Kid is not your typical goal scorer. Has excellent technique and dribbling skills. Creates everything for himself. Will be interesting to see how he develops and if he becomes a winger, a forward or a combination like Andrija Zivkovic. Again, a huge talent.
Ilija Babic is the other excellent goal scorer. Some scouts say he's the best goal scoring talent in this generation from Serbia but we will see. Product of Vojvodina.

2003 is another immensely talented generation filled with some excellent talents. Two of them are the partizan midfielders who were sought after an incredible youth international performance by Partizan. Chelsea tried really hard to get them. Their names are Lazar Micic and Luka Cveticanin. Big time talents who do just about everything for Partizan at this youth level.
Moving forward, the kid with the most potential in this generation is Mateja Bacanin. First off, he needs a haircut. Second, his game reminds me of a much more skilled and versatile Krasic. He dominates from anywhere in midfield. Kind of how Antic gave Krasic freedom in midfield. That's what this kid is best at. He can pass any defender with his skills. I would say his passing and first touch is sort of weak (not Krasic first touch weak) but he has many years to improve on that. Also, has an excellent long range shot in his arsenal.
From the games I watched 2003 Partizan vs 2003 Zvezda generation mostly, Bacanin was by far the most impressive player but
Also, this generation from Zvezda absolutely dominates. I mean they are internationally recognized. Very good generation. Unfortunately, talent wise, Partizan has the upper hand. I mean wow lots of talents in this generation. Zvezda's chemistry is incredible. From the games I watched, they seem to dominate possession in midfield. Very good attacking players. Partizan seemed to score a goal whenever they get the ball forward. Their counter attacking was next level.
Dragan Bojat is the captain of this generation and a CB to no surprise. He was the one that really kept Bacanin in check which was surprising to see.
Anyhow, a lot of people absolutely highly rate this generation.
David Sefik is an excellent Goalie in this generation. Won many awards through international compeition. Tall, strong, buro kid. Not sure how it will translate later on.
Marko Cermelj is the captain of this team. A lot of scouts have the highest praise for him. Some say he's the best in this generation talent wise. Who knows. We will get a better idea once they start playing U17's.
Other excellent talents from this generation are Kosta Zecevic and Marko Milovanovic. Two excellent goal scorers. They keep switching places in the starting lineup because they both keep scoring goals consistently. I think Zecevic scored 4 goals once off the bench for Partizan. Really good quality talent.
Lastly, I've heard good things of Boro Eric from Partizan as well.
I need to watch Zvezda some more because like I said they have some immense talent in this generation as well but I need to do some research to figure out who is who as I only know the names and the numbers but haven't put them together yet. Either way, there's another special kid in Zvezda's generation who dribbles past everyone. A very good midfielder.

If I had to rank all these generations, it would be kind of hard.
99 might have the best all around team but 0 chemistry.
00 is the weakest for sure but Djerlek and Stuparevic are not to be slept on.
01 has the best midfield. This will probably be a championship generation somewhere down the line. Somewhere where they can overlap with the 02 generation or even 03.
02 is the generation with immense talent. Also, the generation with the highest flop rate. It will be interesting to see how they turn out. I really really rate a lot of these players.
03 Is probably the safest generation. There's definitely going to be some mega talents from these teams. Pretty stacked at every position. This generation and 01 will probably lead Serbia to glory at the U21 championship down the road. If there was ever a way for us to organize a tournament at this level, this would be the generation or at least be one of the host nations. 3-5 years from now.

So, I say 01/03 generation is the best. The current U17 team and U15 team. I expect a lot out of them so lets see how it turns out.

Either way, Serbia looks to be on the path to a very consistent future in football. Something we haven't had in many years. I don't know what has changed at youth level, but we are beginning to produce some immense offensive and midfield talent. I for one am extremely excited about these future generations. I think Serbia is very safe for the next 10-20 years in football. Lets hope the U19 EC and U20 WC jumpstarted a new culture in Serbian football.

Also, we are in for some good neighborhood rivalry because Croatia is continuing to produce some top talent. In fact, they are producing some excellent wing backs and central defenders which has been their focal weakness since they were an independent country. The only area where some of their talents are lacking is the striker department which is finally because it has been one of their strong points for many years recently.
Anyhow, will be some nice friendly competition ;)

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Welcome back, DZ :D

·
Registered
6,260 Posts
Welcome back, DZ poonani magnet.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Out of all great posters that have left, this fool is the one that has to come back... :facepalm:

Reactions: milos

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
I like DZ, always have glad he's back.

I'll be honest i didn't read that long ass post though.

The more serb posters we have the better don't want this site to turn into a boys club.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

Nikola colic another big talent. Should be seeing him in the U17's next fall obviously. Nice talent with some ridiculously good technique/dribbling skills. Pretty well rounded player for his age. Will be interesting to see how he progresses. Is a bit inconsistent with Partizan youth but plays regularly.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Here is a video of Bojan Balaz. Regular and current captain of our talented U17's. He's a commanding center back and looks like the perfect replacement one day for Bane. A great replica of him with some Vidic esque slide tackles to boot ;).
Kid is strong, quick, agile (gets up really fast like Vidic once did) and has a really high football IQ. You can tell he is intelligent on his face. I have high hopes for this kid.
Imaging him and Strahinja Bosnjak pairing up at CB is drool worthy.

61 - 80 of 105 Posts