Xtratime Community banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
We will ROCK u
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Concacaf will show their growth next yr...they aint chumps anymore! Canada, mexico or jamaica n da USA....Mexico will rebuild! Bring on da qualifiers and da worldcup. :eek: I am tired of waiting!

·
We will ROCK u
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
damn right fifa are pumping up acosta and da USA team now...they know wassup now :D Berhalter and hoppe talk shit but can back it up!

They are commenting on the great summer these teams had. Funny as hell seeing Acosta next to Messi though. I was expecting lots of hate in the comments but surprisingly just a lot of Mexican fans blaming their own team for blowing it.

:D

Attachments

·
We will ROCK u
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·

USA team has arrogance . This team reminds of da 2010 team. They know they have the horses now and a coach to lead them!

acosta is a monster on D...adams, mckennie, musah and acosta stealing balls in midfield :eek: acosta is inconsistent tho but when he is on...he is so hard to beat 1v1.

he is da best usa keeper....turner>>>steffen

·
We will ROCK u
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
its gonna be interesting to see if berhalter will call up new players or has he closed the door for this cycle...players like paxton who is healthy now and is a talented mid...will he make the roster for qualifiers? or ledzema who is apparently healthy now and could be getting some games for PSV this season.

Will araujo jump ship n play for mexico? The USA RB position is stacked. He may not make the cut event though he is a talented player.

I think Llegett pos is in jeopardy now cuz he didnt have a good gold cup...I can see luca del la torre or even paxton taking his spot.

Zardez did better than dike. I think zardes makes the roster for qualifiers. :eek:

hoppe, acosta, robinson, turner, zardes, and roldan ?( or the emergence of konrad could displace roldan)made the cut :eek:

I think the roster could be like this....he needs to make his 23 roster for this cycle soon.

pulisic.................Hoppe............Reyna
Konrad...........Zardes...........Weah

.......Mckennie....................Musah
........Paxton........................Aaronson

............................adams
.............................acosta

Robinson........Brooks...........M.robinson........Dest
scally................Richards.........Mckenzie.......cannon

................................Turner
..................................Steffen
....................................Horvath

·
We will ROCK u
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·

the new generation can be as good or even better than the current one?....Paredes, che(bayern bound?), pepe, clark(leipzig), Gomez(spain?) Nyeman is a smooth, smooth mid....we will see!

What’s particularly exciting is that the U.S. team hasn’t even scratched the surface of the promising 2003 birth year (Caden Clark, Ricardo Pepi, Justin Che, Kevin Paredes, Moses Nyeman, Cade Cowell, Jonathan Gomez, etc). The depth is only going to improve in dramatic fashions.

Being able to send out largely two complexly different teams and defeat a motivated top Mexican team is unprecedented. Then when you consider what the U.S. team has in the pipeline, it’s crazy.

There is a lot this can be attributed to but the growth and the production of MLS academies is near the top of the list. These players are getting solid development on the domestic front, many MLS teams are playing young players, these players are then getting sold to places where they contribute regularly.
The best part is that it simply isn’t slowing down anytime soon.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts