Xtratime Community banner

Gokhan Emreciksin

776 views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  InfamousTurk 
Kerem's cats are better then ali bilgin and burak, but as much as we hate kazim we can't deny his decent talent. When I watched ali bilgin before he came to Fenerbahce I thought he could potentially be alright, was I ever wrong. I'm sure he runs, I'm sure he's a decent anadolu player...

Yes I have, ali bilgin reloaded.

I mean, its good we got him to add depth, and I see where you're coming from batman, but I thought the same about bilgin when I saw him play prior to us signing him. The true talent of these types of players really show when they actually play for a big team.

Die hard support can come along way... but your point is clear. Someone who understands what the team is, and what it means to play under the colours can be crucial. Zico had his players playing for these stripes and as we saw it was very successful.

on the other hand, yilmaz vural is an absolute ****ing clown. Cenk and me were talking about the WWE, and if they some how saw footage of yilmaz vural they would most likely hire him as a manager for a wrestler :howler:. Those guys that sit on the sidelines and play the role of an annoying lunatic... except with yilmaz vural you wouldn't be able to explain to him that every match is fixed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.