Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gokhan Emreciksin

Profesyonel Futbol kariyerine 2003-2004 sezonunda Bandırmaspor ile başlamıştır. Burada 2 sene oynamış ve 2005 senesinde Boluspor tarafından transfer edilmiştir. Buarada kendini tam anlamıyla göstermiş 2 senede müthiş performans sergilemiş ve 2007-2008 sezonuna girilirken Ankaragücü'ne geçmiştir. Ankaragücü forması altında gösterdiği performansla 4 büyüklerin dikkatini çeken Emreciksin, 26 Mart 2008'de Türkiye A Millî Takımı'nın Beyaz Rusya ile yapacağı Özel maç kadrosuna Fatih Terim tarafından davet edilmiştir. Ancak oyuna girememiştir. Performansını Ankaragücü formasıyla arttırmaya devam etmiş, Fenerbahçe ve Beşiktaş'ın transfer listesine girmiştir. 2 takımda kendisini istemiş ama Fenerbahçe'nin teklifi kabul edilmiştir. 2008-2009 sezonunun 2. yarısında Fenerbahçe ile 4,5 yıllık sözleşme imzalamıştır.

source: wikipedia

Im lazy, someone else can translate this :D

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
We're in desperate need for backup on the right... Burak, Kazim and Ali Bilgin just plain and simple suck and this guy is definitely better than them. Good transfer imo.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Kerem's cats are better then ali bilgin and burak, but as much as we hate kazim we can't deny his decent talent. When I watched ali bilgin before he came to Fenerbahce I thought he could potentially be alright, was I ever wrong. I'm sure he runs, I'm sure he's a decent anadolu player...

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
There was interest in Kazim from the Premier League at one point (think it was Hull), but that rumour is non-existent now so I don't know.

Hopefully we'll ship all 3 of them out at the end of the season.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
When i saw this guy play this season he instantly reminded me of Cristiano Ronaldo man....He has bags of skill and can confuse the life out of any wing back :thumbsup: i hope he can be a big hit and stay with us, i do think we lack flair and creativity and maybe this kid can give us that edge :thumbsup: Could this signal the end of Ali Bilgin or Kazma Kazim?

·
*the drum drum*
43,484 Posts
:howler:

Maybe he confused him with Ankaraspor's Özer ;)

I don't mind Gökhan, he's industrious, direct and gets a job done. Particularly like that he can play in more than one position.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
No dude, i dont believe Ozer is as good as people make him out to be...He fades in and out of games, i dont think that if Ozer came to us that he would have as much impact as Gokhan would.....And i never said he is as good as C.Ronaldo i meant his style of play is similar to C.Ronaldo in the sense that he can dribble with the ball and his ability to beat players :thumbsup:

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Yes I have, ali bilgin reloaded.

I mean, its good we got him to add depth, and I see where you're coming from batman, but I thought the same about bilgin when I saw him play prior to us signing him. The true talent of these types of players really show when they actually play for a big team.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Yeah dude i see what your saying playing for a big team is a whole different level BUT Ali Bilgin was brought in from Antalyaspor who were just promoted that season and had no decent players in their team so he stood out but Gokhan came from Ankaragucu who are a decent mid table side in the TSL and on top of that he started football at Galatasaray who as we know have the better of the youth sides in Turkey.....But as you said its just a matter of him playing for us and earning his right to play in the starting 11

·
*the drum drum*
43,484 Posts
I've seen him play, and the only thing that reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo is that he's way too eager to have shots from all angles.

As for Antalyaspor, back then they were better than Ankaragücü is now. It was quite an achievement by Yilmaz Vural to get them relegated.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts