Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

In September or so next year I'm going to Europe with my family care of my soon to be deceased nanna's estate money. We'll be going to Italy and to Milan so I'll probably try and go to a Serie A game if I can.

If I go to an Inter game what can I expect to see from the crowd? Are there any specific places that I should sit? Where's the best place to sit for neutrals? How much are tickets for adults (since it'll be dad and I, and i'll be 18 then)? And can tickets be bought on the day?

Thanks for any help :).

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
As far as I know, you should avoid the Curva Nord at all costs if you ever happen to go to an Inter match at San Siro. :D

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well if u are a inter fan dont worry about the CURVA NORD but like if ull go there and shout JUVENTUS OR MILAN there wld be a silence for 23seconds after that theyll begin beatin u up so as i said if u are a inter fan dont worry about the curva nord but if your not worry about it lol

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll just be going as a neutral, since I'm not bothered which one of the two I see as I'll only be in Milan for three days.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Khimik, make sure that you are in Milano in mid-late September. Serie A usually doesn't start until that part of the month.

2002/2003 - 14 September
2003/2004 - 14 September (The first round was played on 31 August)
2004/2005 - 11 September

Have fun!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts