Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on going to a Sampdoria game towards the start of next season, hopefully with a few friends but if i get really desprate i might have to bring the girlfriend :moan: I was just wondering if anyone else would be interested in heading over might be good fun to meet up. Just seeing if there is any interest first rather than picking dates to travel.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Matux said:
I am planning on going to a Sampdoria game towards the start of next season, hopefully with a few friends but if i get really desprate i might have to bring the girlfriend :moan: I was just wondering if anyone else would be interested in heading over might be good fun to meet up. Just seeing if there is any interest first rather than picking dates to travel.
If you pay for my airfare and ticket, id be glad to go :thmbup:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, from Australia! Not a hope. There is more hope of Palombo finishing top scorer for us this season.

·
Registered
40,685 Posts
I'd love to come along, but since I already have plans for this summer that aren't very cheap either and I'm nothing but a lazy student, there's no chance of me making it this year.
I will make the trip once I'm more settled, which may take a couple of years. :D

But I certainly envy you and expect a comprehensive report when you come back. Also, no doubt Toni and/or Skogeta could help you along once you get there. :)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Matux said:
Haha, from Australia! Not a hope. There is more hope of Palombo finishing top scorer for us this season.
Let's make a deal then; if Palombo finishes top scorer, you pay for everyone's tickets! :D

Otherwise when it comes to me, see Drulo's post.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lennon said:
Let's make a deal then; if Palombo finishes top scorer, you pay for everyone's tickets! :D
Haha, fair enough its a deal. I'll even buy a Samp Jersey and stick his name on the back.

·
Registered
47,036 Posts
Matux said:
I'm interested, Matux. :thumbsup: I live in Turin, not Genoa, but we could organize it.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ToniSamp said:
I'm interested, Matux. :thumbsup: I live in Turin, not Genoa, but we could organize it.

Cool Toni, i'm not sure of any dates yet but will definatly be planning it. I will give you plenty of notice so you can get permission to go from your girlfriend!! :dielaugh:

·
Registered
47,036 Posts
Matux said:
Cool Toni, i'm not sure of any dates yet but will definatly be planning it. I will give you plenty of notice so you can get permission to go from your girlfriend!! :dielaugh:
:D

I have already told her that I'm planning to be at Marassi for Sampdoria-Palermo on the the 10th April. Two months before! :pp

And I have already given her the dossier regarding the guys with whom I will go. :howler:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I'd love to go to a Sampdoria match, Ryan air do some great deals to Italy,wonder if they go to Genova. Unfortunatley I hate flying, speak no Italian and my passport is expired.

·
Registered
47,036 Posts
Mart said:
I'd love to go to a Sampdoria match, Ryan air do some great deals to Italy,wonder if they go to Genova. Unfortunatley I hate flying, speak no Italian and my passport is expired.
Anything more? :D

I know that the Ryan Air flies from London (Stansted) usually land in Orio al Serio near Bergamo. There is a bus which takes you to Milan Central in more or less half a hour then you can get a train to Genova, which is 1 hour and a half far more or less. As regards Italian, don't worry... that one is a language I know. ;)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Mart said:
Unfortunatley I hate flying, speak no Italian and my passport is expired.
Oh, the dreadful combination... :howler:

In my case it's more like this: don't mind flying, speak no Italian and my passport might be expired... But if I have any money at the time I could be interested. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mart said:
Ahh thats no excuse.. I'll be flying from Stansted myself because there are no flights directly from Ireland. We could do an A Team on it and drug you for the flight and you have about 7 months to get your passport in order.

Just think of all the pluses, Samp game, Italian women, New bars you haven't being to before, sun :D

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ToniSamp said:
Yes, consider that I have never seen an Italian club with so many female supporters as Sampdoria. :lick: :cool:

Now we know the real reason why you support Sampdoria :thumbsup:

·
Registered
47,036 Posts
Sampdoria said:
Toni, one day when i travel to italy, you introduce me, and i use my Australian accent to win them over :thumbsup:
Yes, but someone must introduce me first since I don't know them if not for posting sometimes in their guestbook and on the QB. :tongue:

And "velenose" means "poisonous (women)". :eek:

·
Registered
822 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Yes, but someone must introduce me first since I don't know them if not for posting sometimes in their guestbook and on the QB. :tongue:

And "velenose" means "poisonous (women)". :eek:
Right, I'll introduce you in Swedish and then you take over and then the whole Aussie thing begins...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts