Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think Arsenal as a team right now is on thier way downhill?

·
Registered
865 Posts
It's all about ups and downs which is so characteristic to Arsenal. Next year we'll definitely do better than this one.... Anyway, it's just my opinion...

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
no, reyes, cesc, flamini ,sendo, lupoli, van persie, kolo, A. Cole, are all young players, and are all potential world class players, except for cole, hes already world class.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
no way...if anything, this current team will be getting better...all they need is TWO changes: goalkeeper and CD to partner sol..

ones all the pieces are in place u guys will frighten me again...but for now ur still powder puffs ;)

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
i though toure was good, while partnering Sol, and sendo might be able to push his way in the team.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Downhill?

We've just stumbled on a little stone on the road up to the top... ;)

With the squad we have, and with a new fantastic arena on it's way we are bound to get back on track sooner rather than later. :)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Based on today's first half performance, I believe we can give a challenge for the 2nd place at least. We just need some consistency....

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
The first half was incredible, they really should have scored five or six goals.

The second half they relaxed, it really did look like training ground football, minus the passion. They were lucky, in the end, because Villa scored one and weren't far away from a second just a minute later, and if they'd gotten that second goal then it wouldn't have been too far fetched for them to go on and equalise in those last 15 minutes.

In the end, a fairly comfortable win for Arsenal, but they really should have done so much more in the first half. It's that Cygan magic, again. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts