Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Denis Godeas (see photo in the attachment) could be the center forward of Sampdoria 2002-3.
Born in 1975: 188 cm tall 77 kg (more or less like me! Who cares? Ok, I follow...)
He plays in Messina (34 matches and 15 goals.... not sure :D )
I see that he played for Sora (like Luiso :mad: ) in 95-96 and he scored just 2 goals in 32 matches.... mmmm.....
well, the important thing is that he scored a lot this year.... and that he will follow next year if he joins Sampdoria.

Attachments

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Godeas is one of the best strikers in Serie B. He is tall and jumps very well for the headers. Along with Flachi he is going to rock. Is Sampdoria getting Novellino as coach for sure? He is great and he can build a defence! I've heard you're also after Piacenza's defencive midfielder Sergio Volpi, very decent player.

However, Venezia is going up for sure next season. Even before they got relegated they signed Modesto of Cosenza (best left back in Serie B, by far) and Sturba of Cittadella... two great moves! :eek:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
yes Sturba and Modesto are good player,you are right.Next year the B will be very difficult,don't forget of the noble Fiorentina.

For us Novellino is already working,I hope that Volpi come here,and also Godeas,but many others have to come,because our actual team is rubbish.

For me must remain just Flachi,Conte,Sanna,Bernini,Lanna,Iacopino and Mondini for the rule of second handkeeper.
So Novellino and Marotta have to work hardly....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts