Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope Anelka won't come to Juve!!!
Maybe he is a great player, but all he cares about is money and fame. When you give him that, he doesn't care about football. Look what he did in Real Madrid! Do you really want a player like him in Juventus??? We don't need big names, we need good and quality players that will give their all for the team.

B

·
0 Posts
Yes we need Anelka

I think Anelka is not as you said Juventini.... he is a great player and would give Juve the power they need IF he get the good environment that he tried to find in Real Madrid. that's why he didn't give Real what they look for coz simply they didn't give him what he want, and I don't think his problem with Real was about money!
You just watch France matchs in Euro2000 and see his performance :)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
1: Anelka is an awesome player.
2: He has the mental strenght and composure of a 5 year old.

Beutyeve; It's too easy to say that he didn't find a good environment in Real. He was troubble in Arsenal as well, and generally both clubs are highly rated in terms of management (especially Arsene Wenger at Arsenal).

If the "Spirit of Juve" rubs off on him he will be a brilliant purchase- otherwise we will look as stupid hogs.
His speed will be a great asset and he's combining well with Zidane, but it's a HUGE gamble compared to trying for Crespo for instance.

Ciao.

·
International
6,519 Posts
God no Anelka ????????

what's the matter with you juventini ? If Lazio got offer from him lazio would have it right away. He is awesome ! He scored twice against Bayern in CL so real could made it in finals. his behaviour WAS bad , but he is a whole new guy now.

·
Registered
574 Posts
For me, i want Crespo!! Playing with Inzaghi is like playing with 10 men in a team! At least i'm sure Crespo won't brag and cause any nuisance around. Plus, Crespo has got experience in serie A.....the only hurdle in the way is his price, of course. But overall, I think it's still worth it to get Crespo because Ancelotti likes him too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts