Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Седлоски во Њу Ингланд револушн од Бостон?

Гоце Седлоски, капитенот на загрепски Динамо, има понуда да замине во Американската професионална фудбалска лига, во екипата на Њу Ингланд револушн од Бостон.

"Точно е тоа, а понудата стигна пред две недели. Но, веднаш потоа се случи катастрофата, кога испаднеме од трката за шампионската титула во Хрватска. Тогаш ми беше речено да почекам да заврши вториот дел од сезоната. Сега, пак, во Динамо речиси немам со кого да разговарам. Менаџерите што ме однесоа во Јапонија ми рекоа дека тимот од Бостон итно ме бара, но ги упатив да се обратат во клубот. Контактите остануваат, а неделава се надевам дека ќе добијам некаков одговор од Динамо" ни изјави Седлоски.

Ако се оствари овој трансфер, Седлоски ќе биде првиот фудбалер од Македонија што заиграл во најсилната лига на САД. Некогашниот одбранбен играч на Победа досега настапувал и за Хајдук (Хрватска), Шефилд венздеј (Англија) и Сендаи (Јапонија, Втора лига), од каде што се врати по само неколку месеци, откако не успеа да се приспособи на животот на Далечниот Исток.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wouldn't mind seeing Goce come and play in the MLS he is down in his career and probably not gonna play much longer for our NT so this is a great chance for him to come play over here, he will give Macedonian soccer some exposure here in the US and of course the Revolution will become my favorite team if this happens :D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
curious destination but since his last transfer to a 2nd japan division club, i expect anything from him. it's obvious the guy wants a lucrative "pendzija". why not going to Qatar then ?

·
Registered
69,445 Posts
I don't MLS offer much money actually, Adu makes $500,000 a year. And the average of all players is about $52,000 which is not much compared to European leagues. Carlos Ruiz one of the top scorers makes $30,000! :eek:

Two Croatians were rumoured to the MLS. Both didn't sign but one was encouraged by his girlfriend because she wanted to make her modelling career in NYC. :dielaugh: :eek:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
MLS is league wich want to sign many internationals. Before was MLS, there was club Cosmos New York all 11 was foreigners (Beckenbauer was also playing in this club).

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dinamovac11 said:
Ambis can you expand on the article please?
It's basically saying that the New England Revolution asked for his services 2 weeks ago and Dinamo told him to wait until the 2nd part of the season is over.The Revolution wants to get him right away and with Dinamo out of the tittle chase anything is possible also Goce told them to talk to the head of Dinamo about this, they continue to contact each other and talk so he hopes that this coming week he will get some kind of an answer from Dinamo.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
I don't MLS offer much money actually, Adu makes $500,000 a year. And the average of all players is about $52,000 which is not much compared to European leagues. Carlos Ruiz one of the top scorers makes $30,000! :eek:
Carlos Ruiz makes only 30 grand? Couldn't the LA galaxy keep him then for only that money and not send him to Dallas in order to make room for Landon Donovan?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts