Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1) Finish strong in the Serie A, make up the 2 point differential on AC Milan in the standings to finish in 2nd place.

2) Take care of Udinese in the Away Leg of the Coppa Italia Semifinals, then try to do well at home and away in the Coppa Italia Finals if the first goal is possible.

3) Evaluate certain fringe players at the club, as to whether they are useful enough to keep at Inter for next year:

Ze Maria
Materazzi
Cesar
Kily
Solari
Zanetti,C.
Recoba
Martins
Favalli
Wome
Burdisso
Pizarro

4) Perhaps go to the youth system and try to test out some players that need action, such as Andreolli and Momente.

5) Try to evaluate closely Mancini's decisions and game-handling skills in the latter games of the year, shedding light on an objective assessment of his tenure.

6) Look at our current starting 11 and try to decide whether replacements or backup insurance will have to be made for next year in their respective positions. (Adriano, Martins/Recoba, Figo, Stankovic, Veron)

7) Improve our attack in training. Try experiments with the attack, consider different roles, different mentalities, different tactical and technical training sets

8) Cordoba and others on the team, including midfielders and forwards, should learn how to be more aware and tactically defensive on set pieces, whether indirect or direct (sub-d)

9) Beat Milan in the derby at all costs, to give a good light to a horrible season (Azikikr)

10) Place pressure on Mancini and let him know his job is in doubt if he fails continuously (Azikikr)

11) Cordoba should recognize he's the leader of the team and he should start by making his play a model for others to follow (baboti)

12) The Curva Nord should undertake more safe and law-abiding measures while trying to improve its presence and force in the stadium to cheer on Inter (baboti)

13) Any more you guys can think of?

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
8) Cordoba must learn every midfielder/forward how to cover at set pieces

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
the most important thing is to find a new coach, and then sack mancini at end of season, sell/release alot of those players you mentioned and let a real build up a new team.

does anyone actually care about coppa italia? I seriously dont give a shit if we win or lose it. in someways i hope we lose it so mancini wont get his hat-trick coppa wins.

The only goal i really care about for games is:
1) to get 2nd place to avoid playing CL qualification games.
2) milan in the derby
the coppa can be a distant 3rd.

·
Registered
238 Posts
9) Cordoba must learn every player except Samuel, Zanetti, Cambiasso & Toldo how to take a plane to Colombia and never come back and Cordoba should set the example by doing it first.

10) Curva Nord chase Adriano and next time they give him a birthday cake, shove it down his throat.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
you call this plans for Inter?..
here is a realisatic plans dude:
1- sell all the players in the market
2- leave the San Siro stadium
3- take all the money and built a hospital for medicating the poor Inter fans for suffering supporting the club many years, and by this we will end thier suffering forever.
4- open the Inter resident as a night club (It will collect more money than the club is gaining now)
5- we all support real football club that have real chances to win trophies, personaly I`d go for Chelsea they are a new team with a realy shining future and above all they are blue.

good night guys, it`s 3:00 am now in Egypt, I need to sleep though I know I wont get any :(
good night anyway.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
1 - sack mancio
2 - buy atleast 3 world class players (one in attack, one in midfield, one in defence)
3 - if you wanna keep mancio, then close down his bedroom sessions with ex lazio buddies
4 - drill it into the heads of veron and the likes that you gotta stop talking and start playing. CONSISTENTLY
5 - buy el chino a PSP, so that he looks a little less bored on the pitch
6 - bench adriano and put him in the reserves even, if that gets his mind workin straight

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
as for the goals ?

achieve 3rd place and dont lose the derby. yes i mean 3rd.

im being realistic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts