Xtratime Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will be the goalkeeper for barca next season? 2 new keepers to the squad in Enke and Carini... So I guess the fight will be between Enke and Bonano... Bonano had a.. well an average season... Not to bad..and not to good... But well who do you think?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Did we also sign carini? I though we bought Enke and that therefore the deal with carini was off.

I think Enke will get his chance in the beginning of the season. If he takes it, he will be there all year. If he doesn't he will soon be replaced by Bonano...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i very sad :( :cry: coz we didn't get Rame...i think that he will be from the best goalkeepers in the world....and in my opinion he is better than Bartez...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Emperor said:
i very sad :( :cry: coz we didn't get Rame...i think that he will be from the best goalkeepers in the world....and in my opinion he is better than Bartez...
Rame? You arn't mixing him up with anybody else?
Both Enke and Bonano is better then him.

But your right that Rame is better then Barthez though. :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
I just wonder why Barca keep buying stopgap keepers. First Duetrel, then Bonano, now Enke. When are we goingto get a real world class shot-stopper? Carini would have done it, or Rame, or any number of other good keepers. But instead we get another classic under achiever. Dissapointing.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Emperor said:

haha....:D :D :D. It's not that difficult to be better than Bartez. :D
I'd prefer both Bonano and Reina above Bartez anytime. bartez is much to unstable to be a worldclass keeper and i don't get why both Man U and the French NT use him as their first choice.

I hope we finally bought a keeper who can stay for a couple of years...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Rickenbacker2 said:
I just wonder why Barca keep buying stopgap keepers. First Duetrel, then Bonano, now Enke. When are we goingto get a real world class shot-stopper? Carini would have done it, or Rame, or any number of other good keepers. But instead we get another classic under achiever. Dissapointing.
ask Gaspart....:rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
enola said:

Rame? You arn't mixing him up with anybody else?
Both Enke and Bonano is better then him.

But your right that Rame is better then Barthez though. :)
do u watch football :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ;)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Chris said:
I was under the impression that Barca were going to sign the young keeper from Nantes?
what is his name????!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
well,I never saw Enke playing but he is probaly better than bonano! (and barthez,hehehe)

about carini,there was at juvestus site that he was a barça player,but now i don´t know about it...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts